Illustrator and Character designer for hire, Traditional art only

Hello fellow deviants! I am seeking more commission work because while I have a full-time job, I am the supporter of my little family and we are hardly able to make ends meet lately. We live in a really bad neighborhood and I need to figure out how to move somewhere we feel safe.

My favorite thing to do in the whole world is draw and I would love to create an original piece of artwork for you or as a gift for a loved one. My biggest goal in life is to share my passion for traditional art and create pieces that will be loved an cherished for generations to come.

Important info

If you are interested in a commission, please note me and include the following:
-size and type of commission (portrait, bust or full body)
-detailed description of what you're looking for
-REFERENCE PICTURES (includes character designs, backgrounds, poses, props, etc. This is a necessity.)
-medium you would like the piece done in (I use markers and colored pencils but also work in watercolors/inks.)

**Please note that I draw women more than men. Guys are a challenge for me and I'm up to the challenge, but it is not my preferred subject matter. I will also draw nude figures. Nothing TOO explicit, but again, I am up for challenges, please ask me if that is what you are interested in.

Also, YES I will draw fanart :D

Turn around time
-All of my commission work is done within a month of payment. Sometimes I finish work in less than a week. I do have a full time job that sometimes requires overtime though I do my best to finish commissions in a very timely manner. If you have any questions, let me know!
-You will also receive progress sketches before I ink or color the commission to insure I am creating EXACTLY what you are looking for.

Payment/shipping info
-I only take paypal. Fees, shipping and handling are included in all prices. If you'd like insurance, there will be an extra fee.
-What you will receive from me is the ORIGINAL copy of your commission, sent in a plastic, sealed art bag in a sturdy do not bend envelope. You may also receive a few extra little goodies from me!
-I will also email you the full sized scan of your commission for use on personal websites as you wish.

Mediums I work with
-Watercolor
-Archival Marker
-Colored Pencil
-Or a Combination of some/all of them

PRICES
-Base prices for one character/person per piece with a simple background
-Sizes based on the type of paper I'm using.

2x3- $8.00
4x6 watercolor- $25.00
9x12/8x10- $45.00
10x15/11x14- $65.00
12x16/11x17 (watercolor only)- $75.00
18x24 - $150-

EXTRA
-additional character/person: $10.00 ($5.00 for the smaller sizes)
-animals: add $5.00 per critter as well as reference photos
-full/detailed Background/big props: add $15.00 as well as reference photos

Marker Commssions
Ocher by catzilla  Scotch commission by catzilla  Deanna the wolf girl by catzilla
 Dandy Zorna Shadowlion by catzilla  Watersorceress by catzilla   Steampunk Woman by catzilla  

Watercolor Commissions
Moon Fairy- commission by catzilla  Holiday commission, gorgeous couple by catzilla  Cats in Space by catzilla

Personal watercolor works
Gaia by catzilla  Perch by catzilla  Cuttled by catzilla
Elisabeth and Robert by catzilla  Nehelenia, queen of the dark moon by catzilla  What time is it?? PARTY TIME! by catzilla

Tiny art examples
2x3 or 4x6  
Mystics by catzilla  Carpal Comfort by catzilla

mini painting, rainbow by catzilla  Midnight grazer by catzilla  ROSE by catzilla  
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In