3D/2D/Motion Graphics Freelance artist looking for work.

Hello I am a freelance artist that do 3D artwork (mostly characters for games and short films). I also do 2D concept work as well as logo/T-Shirt designs. And I do Motion graphics for either small commercial films or similar projects.

My prices are flexible so if you are interested you can either note me on this site or contact me here X_Lestath@hotmail.com

My Demo Reel: [link]
My 2D Gallery: [link]
My 3D Gallery: [link]

- Otto
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well, I have no money to commission, but I do publish an e-zine that I could advertise you in. If you're interested, please look me up: [link]
Sorry not intrested.
Okay, good luck to you.
Hiya~

Wondering if you'd be interested in creating 2D My Little Pony sprites for a game I am Making; My Little Portal - A spin-off of the Youtube series with a 4 person Host for connecting up to 4 people to a game to fight with portal guns for currency to upgrade their Portal Guns and personal abilities.

They'll traverse a series of platforms to collect the Bits; however, they can be knocked off a platform or Portaled to a lower level or into mid-air if they aren't weary of the other ponies - As you might surmise, there are multiple platforms to traverse, and you can fall down into the depths.

Please let me know your thoughts, and if agreeable, your price range and/or royalty wants~

Lilkatgirlshadow~
Hello this sounds interesting, I need a bit more specific info on what you want from me. Are you looking for 2D environment pieces that that can be tiled?

I'm guessing you are looking for 2D animated sprite characters. How many character and how many different animation sets do you want for them?

I read a bit on you Dev page, so am i to understand you will be making this in the Unity engine?
Yup! Unity is as Practice Does!

10 Characters - [link] and Twilightsparkle, Fluttershy, Rainbowdash, Applejack, Pinkiepie, Rarity, Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetybell.

I'm simply looking for sprites, and this is a partial ZERO GRAVITY field!

-Jump
-Gallop
-Shoot Forward
-Shoot diagonal Up
-Shoot diagonal Down
-Portal (just a blue portal)
-Portal (just an orange portal)
Notes; Portal gun is attached to Front Hoof - it pops outward and forward a little bit.

I'm a little space cadet right now since I just got off work, but I tried to unscatter my brain - if you need better details, I'll explain the game and it's mechanics in Note!
still interested?
Surely - I lost your comment so was unable to reply. Will reply soon~
Note me with more details.
What is you budget for this project?
Trying this 1 more time ^^