Details

Closed to new replies
February 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Commissions for hospital donations...

:iconxx-balias-xx:
Two weeks ago come Tuesday my husband and I took our son of lifesupport 12 hours after he was born. I was about a week away from my c-section date and due for an ultrasound the next day. Monday night I went to the hospital with horrible pains only to find my uterus had ruptured. Thankfully they were able to save me by a fine margine, however my son suffered severe brain damage due to not being able to receive oxygen and was unable to function or breathe on his own. I am so blessed to be here still to cherish my husband and older two boys. <3

I am opening commissions at this time to raise money as part of a donation we are making to the organization that supports our local hospitals (Peter Lougheed Hospital in particular) with resources to help families who are coping with neonatal and stillborn losses.

I don't normally do commissions but I invite you to take a look at my gallery and note me if interested, what your looking for and what your willing to 'donate' to help our cause based on my skill level. Funds will need to be in CAD and I can either do e-transfer or Paypal at this time. I will draw nearly anything. People, wolves and equine are my favorite subjects but i'm not limited to those.

My Gallery: [link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondarklight-phoenix:
Darklight-phoenix Feb 2, 2013  Student General Artist
I love your equine!! How much would a coloured full body horse cost??
:iconbasicball-edmu:
Hello xX-Balias-Xx,

first, let me say that, if you choose to accept this request, you shouldn't start working on it right away. the art would be used for a Trading Card Game, and before making a final decision on what art we need, I need to consult my associates, and the next meeting isn't until the 24th of February.

All right, now for the art request:
Going through your gallery, I noticed you draw a lot of horses and wolves, so, I was wondering if you could draw me a wolf.
The wolf would be seen from the back, in bird view. He would be White, and have a blue flaming aura around him. Think 'Energize'. There would also have to be a background.

The art piece would be in a 5X4 format (5 wide, 4 high; minimum of 5X4 cm, but things like 25X20 cm or 50X40cm are fine as well.), and you would be allowed to put a signature on the art of 10X5 mm in final format (5X4 cm).
In addition, you would also be selling the copyright to the art, as it's meant to go in a TCG. You never loose the recognition as the artist of the piece though (hence the signature).

If you think this is something you can do; please leave me a note, or e-mail me on BasicB_Art_Recruitment@hotmail.com , and include a price estimate.

Sincerely,
~ Basicball
:iconraynehall:
Beautiful art. Can you give us an idea of your fee (or "donation request") range?
hmmm. I will work on getting a commission sheet up here in the next short while. Well, maybe for somthing in the $5.00 range i'd be more then happy to do a color-ready lineart or sketch while something closer to $20.00 we would be getting more into fully colored peices.
:iconraynehall:
Hi,
Sorry for my tardy response. I couldn't find the thread in the forum. Is there any kind of commission you particularly enjoy doing? Can you create characters from descriptions, or do you need reference pictures? If possible, send your reply by note, so I'm sure to find it. :-)
Rayne
Some examples:

Add a Comment: