I am in a really bad situation-offering discount commissions

Paypal and snail mail of course. I'll also accept money orders.

Our bills are outrageous like we are short 300-500$ ANYTHING will help.
I do anime commission I can do Character sheets and designs I will put my life into them.

I can do Traditional or Digital/sketches

Everything is half off(Meaning whatever is on the template subtract half) Comment if confused.

Here is the most recent commission Template I have [link]
I don't normally ever reject commissions and in this case i really won't If there is something you want on the "Will not Draw list" I will be willing to consider it, I seriously need the money.

I hate to have to Do this but I seriously need some help please.
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I hope good fortune comes your way.
Thank you, the help from the people of Da has helped my family tremendously. ^^
Hello! Are you still taking commissions? I'd like to help you out, I've been in situations like that before. :iconheaddeskplz: Plus, your art is really cute! <3
Yes I am taking as many as I an get ovo thank you for your interest!!
And thank you >.<

What would you like? :3
Would you draw me a chibi Envy and chibi Ed (both from Fullmetal Alchemist) being cute together (hugging, Eskimo kissing, something like that)? Sorry I'm not being very specific, but I'm not very picky. ^_^; Also, how much would that be?
ovo sure I can do that

And you wanted a fluff picture?

It would be 6-8$ whatever you can afford in that range :3
Mmkay, thanks! :) And yes, fluff please! XD I've been really into zombie apocalypse stuff recently, so some fluff will do me good. ^_^;
oh lord me too love me some Walking Dead XD

Please send the money to MAL.artist99@yahoo.com~
IKR?! The show is just killing me though, grrr. The game and comics are cool, but the characters in the show... ;A;
Okay, is that a paypal name or is it just an email address? Because I can do paypal, but you might have to walk me through anything else. :iconsweatdropplz:
View all replies
Hey, there! :aww:

I'd like to help you. :nod: I'd like to get four commissions. You said all your prices are half off?
Hello!

Yes they are all half off! I would love to do commissions for you. Just tell me what you would like :)!!!

And thank you so much for responding!
You are most welcome!! Times are tough!!

I'd like all four commissions to be colored. :) Each of them is for a different person and all four of them include OCs. Will that be okay with you?
That is perfect with me ^^
Okay. :) Here's what I'd like:

For the 1st one: This one will be for my friend *SailorLilo. Could you draw her OC, Demkai? It does not matter what pose he's in. :nod: It also does not matter which of his outfits you choose. She'll love anything lol :XD:

References: [link] , [link] , [link]

For the 2nd one: It will be for my brother, who is not on dA. :nod: I'd like his OC, Draco Auditore. Any chance you could draw him with a Mossberg?

References: [link] , [link]

Mossberg reference: [link]

For the 3rd one: It will be for my best friend ~Opal-Heart126. :aww: I'd like three characters in her picture. If that's not okay with you, let me know, and I'll change my request! :P

I'd like her two OCs, Lucifer and Gryphyzael, with myself as Persephonie (yes, spelled that way!) on Lucifer's arm. Also, Lucifer should look annoyed since Gryphyzael should be poking Lu in the other arm, as if to annoy him. :XD:

References: [link] , [link] , [link]

For the 4th one: It's for me! :dummy: I'd like my OC Vene standing over a glass coffin that has me (in my Goddess of Via form) inside it. It does not matter what dress I am wearing. Also, Vene's skin really is that odd dark color--it's not clothing. He's an oddity. ^^;

References: [link](Vene is at the top, I[Goddess of Via] am at the bottom) , [link]

If you have ANY questions, go ahead and ask me! Let me know if something does not work well for you. :) Otherwise, let me know how much that will cost!
Everything looks fine i will be happy to do them all for you ^^

Let's see

Individually each will cost: 10$/10$/22.50$/20$
extra cost for extra characters included and I assume the commission for you will require extra things which is fine with me~

All together it comes to:62.50$

Is that okay? I chopped the prices in half and everything if it is too much let me know we can work something out.
That's fine. :D Do you need payment in advance or after?
View all replies