Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

freelance ILLUSTRATOR, graphic and web designer specialized in boardgame design, Sci-Fi and fantasy

:iconerebus74:
Erebus74 Jan 24, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,
I'm a freelance ILLUSTRATOR, graphic and web designer based in Italy (Tuscany).
I've much experience in the BOARDGAME industry with several different games already published for wich I've done all the graphics AND illustrations:
Leader1:hell of the north, Swordfish, Wild, Lupin the IIIrd + espansione, Lamborghini the official Race Game, Il gioco dei telefilm, Palio di Siena, Knights, Yang-tze, Rendezvous),
And other titles that are about to be published, for several editors (Ghenos Games, Giochi Uniti, Gotha Games), for example RACE!.

I'm both a freehand illustrator and a professional graphic and web designer, so I can move from concept ideas to final product, packaging, advertising and also web marketing, with ease.
you can see my complete gallery: [link]
And the BOARDGAME GALLERY here: [link]

I'm also a roleplaying and boardgame designer and have a game already published this autumn, Al Rashid wich has been ranked #6 at Essen Fair , and Space Commander that will be published probably 2014 by Gotha Games.
I'm good at inventing new narrative story lines, characters, stories, and original ambientations, as I'm doing for the "Signori del Fato" (Fate Lords), my narrative-roleplaying game (I roleplay from the 80' and I'm creating my own rpg too): I've tons of ambientations, creature ideas (entire races), and original cultures that wait to be passed from pencil and paper to a printed project, so I can contribute a lot of ideas (I can say I'm one of the "most liked" GM for narrative games in Italy! ).

I've also 3D softwares knowledge (Modo, Bryce, Zbrush, Rhynocers), and I can produce models for prototyping (finished product example) and production from molds for boardgames, action figures, and so on.

I'm interested in working more with the games industry and new publishers too, and I'm open to budget proposals.

If you are interested in my work, let me know here with pm or by email to erebusart@gmail.com

Best regards

Giorgio De Michele

________________________________________________________________________________
:bulletred: Follow me on Facebook: [link]
:bulletred: My professional website: [link]
:bulletred: My Pinterests: [link]
________________________________________________________________________________

Come see some other of my pieces:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: