Professionally Made 3D PVC Keychains of Your Artwork!

Hi there!

Have you ever wanted a 3D PVC Keychain of your artwork?

I am looking to connect with artists who want to take their artwork to the next level of professionalism by having their art turned into real, professional 3D PVC Keychains, just like the official ones you see for sale at anime cons!

Here is a pair of keychains that I recently had produced for Kami-Con, an anime convention in the state of Alabama, based off of original artwork they provided:

[link]

These are perfect for an artist who wants to sell their work and be able to provide quality merchandise that won't suffer from the usual wear and tear of hand-made products.

Original Characters and Copyrighted Characters are both accepted as long as your artwork is original. Chibi style works best, but other styles will work as well.

-----COST-----
So, what about cost?

These are surprisingly affordable for an artist familiar will selling their work.

Based on an order of 100 keychains of one design, the price breaks down as such:
PVC Mould: $120
Price per Keychain: $0.53 (that's 53 cents)
Order Fee: $50
Shipping (for 100): ~$35 to US
--------
TOTAL: $258 for 100 keychains, or $2.58 each.

You can easily sell these keychains for $5, $10, or $15 each, which results in the keychains paying for themselves in no time.

Also, once the mould has been made, you never have to pay that fee again, so you can order more at an even cheaper cost.

If you're interested in seeing your artwork made into professional looking 3D PVC keychains, feel free to send me a Note here, or contact me at GigaBeetleProjections@gmail.com. I make the process very simple and I will never pressure you or ask you to send artwork or money unless you are completely comfortable.

Thank you for your interest!
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In