Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Concept Artist looking for work. fantasy, sci-fi bookcovers//landscapes//character design//etc.

:icondanillovesfood:
DanilLovesFood Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013   Digital Artist
I need to gather some money to buy some food! If any of you need anything, I'd be happy to paint fantasy, sci-fi, post-apocalypse, steampunk and etc.

It would also be wonderful to have some artistic liberty with the commission.
I wish not to have "too much" supervision/micro-managing from the commissioner.

Just a general description of what is wanted. If anything is unclear, I'll ask.

The prices range from 15,- Euro till 250,- Euro.

It really depends on what you're asking. A small sketch painting or a large rendered-painting. The prices are fairly discussable.

Also I'd like to know what quality you expect from me before we start. (my gallery)

Some of my work.

Pay-pal: Danillovesfood@live.nl

Thank you for your time,
Danil

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbcr7799:
bcr7799 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Hi,
I really like your work, and I am thinking about buying from you for the cover art of an RPG I'm working on. What it would cost to do a colorless sketch, like your owl-in-barrel-with-mustach sketch, but of a man in a hot-air ballon, with mountains, and forests in the background? Alternatively, how much would such a scene cost as a color drawing like your "tree of wanderlust" painting. Both would be 8.5 x 11 inches, landscape orientation, for the cover.
-Ben R.
:icondanillovesfood:
DanilLovesFood Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013   Digital Artist
Thanks for seeing my work Ben!

-A colorless sketch character design would be 40,- Euro.

-A colorless environment sketch with a character would be around 80,- Euro.

-A colorful fully-rendered painting like "tree of wanderlust" would be around 200,- euro. If you choose to add a character in the environment, the price will rise with 20,- to 40,- euro. Depending how large the character is wanted.

If the character is small, the price wont rise.

(8.5 x 11 inches would work great.)
Add a Comment: