Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Professional Artist Open for Commissions!

:icontaman88:
Taman88 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Work has kept me busy but the holidays tapped me out financially. So I am open for commissions again!

Comic Book Projects:
My rates are $40 per page for pencils, $60 for pencils with inks, and $80 for pencils, inks, and colors. However, I am always up for negotiation, especially if it is a super-cool project that I have always wanted to do.

Single Commissions:
Commissions start at $10 for Single Character, pencils, no background and go up from there, depending on what is involved (backgrounds, inks, additional characters). Two characters, inked, with minimum background is $25.

Digital Color Commissions start at $25 for single character with simple color background.

I first work up a sketch to show you for approval before doing the final art. Any changes are no problem and a watermarked small file of the final art will be shown. After full payment is received, I send over the full-size file. That way we are both protected.

I offer quick, easy-going service, good communication, and can provide references if needed.

You can see my entire gallery here: [link]

If interested, Note me or email me at brian_brinlee@yahoo.com

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Taman88 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
No longer accepting full comic book projects but still open for pin-ups, covers, and color illustration. My gallery: [link]

A few more samples.

Taman88 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
More samples.

Add a Comment: