Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 20

Name-your-own-price commissions now open! In dire need of help.

:iconkalinereine:
KalineReine Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I've taken commissions in the past and had a little luck with it, but I'm trying to get my work out there and broaden my horizons. In a difficult situation since my boyfriend just lost his job and I'm trying to pick up the slack as much as I can because I don't even know what we're going to do right now. I could really use the help. :heart:

So I'll take pretty much anything I can get. I accept almost whatever payment method you want. I accept paypal, Deviantart points, checks, money orders, whatever you want. I'll work with you on anything and also do my best to take on ANY project for you, if I can do it at all. I can provide more examples if you need it, and also previous satisfied clients. I can do digital art, writing, character designs, and more. Please just give me a chance?

Here is my commission journal with more information and examples of my work: [link]

Examples:

Even if you can't commission me, would you mind helping me spread the word? It would mean a lot to me and I will do whatever I can to return the favor. :heart:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconneka31:
Neka31 Jan 24, 2013  Student
dang you really good at art ^_^ oh i was wondering i have no points and i been reall want someone to draw my oc can we like trade art??
KalineReine Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Aww, you're sweet. Thank you. :heart: You are fantastic as well.

I sometimes accept art trades, but I can't right now. I really need to earn some money right now because since my boyfriend lost his job, we are way behind with bills and everything. So I have to decline, sorry.
Neka31 Jan 24, 2013  Student
you welcome and thank you. and its ok thanks anyways
KalineReine Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Okay, I'm still sorry I had to say no. :huggle: Thanks for understanding. <3
Neka31 Jan 25, 2013  Student
its ok ^_^ and your welcome!
:iconracotaco:
racotaco Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
how much? :)
KalineReine Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My commissions are name-your-own-price, so basically you set the price. I'm willing to work with people. So just make me an offer? What kind of drawing are you looking for? It all depends. My usual prices are listed in this journal, but because I really need the money I am willing to accept most reasonable offers lower than my listed prices. [link]
:iconbantvetta-feuerengel:
Bantvetta-Feuerengel Jan 7, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I know I commented before but I also wanna comment my love on this one too hun.
I read your polls and this and your journal and Im sorry to hear :hug: I use to have guys that made me pick up the slack alot.
If you wish I could give you 850 :points: for a Full colored digital art, with full background. I know that your asking for 800 :points: but im willing to throw in a bit extra just to make you feel a bit better my friend..
KalineReine Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Awww, I'm asking anything I can get right now. I totally don't mind. :love: But I really appreciate it. I'll happily start on the pic ASAP, just send me details and when I finish I will upload it and set up a thing for you to pay on the deviation and everything. :heart:

He's not making me do it, but we're in this together and I want to do my part and help us make it through this difficult time. He's going out to look for work first thing tomorrow, even though he's sick. I just feel bad for what happened and I'm kind of panicking because right now I have no clue how we will even pay the bills. But I want to do whatever I can, and I have to try... I hate asking for help, but I figure if everyone could spare a little something, then maybe it could work.
:iconbantvetta-feuerengel:
Bantvetta-Feuerengel Jan 7, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Well heres a pic I recently did for a ref idea since im currently drawing refs..
(its even on my journal if the watermark bugs)

I was hoping that the girl (whick is really me) and the predator Jakarr (over the left with the red eyes) are like..
Ill explain this very detailed just to help..

"Jazzie (yes thats my name) is being pinned against a rock under the waterfall (with a tanktop on or your choice on wordrobe since your doing it.) pinned by jakarr whos half naked (waist up with a bit of a 6 pack)looking down into her eyes with pure love as he has his arms wraped around her making her look up at him." (waterfall with a mixture of the avatar forest.) I hope this is helpful a bit ^^'
Add a Comment: