Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013

Replies: 1

Computer Technician to fix your broken art computers

borgmaster2 Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Artist
As a guy who loves the art community I know how important some of your computers are to you. I also know that not all of you can afford 70 dollars just to remove virus's with the geek squad. I offer any kind of remote software repair or program repair that you can think of at low costs. You do not need to install any special software or pay for a service you don't want.

All prices are in United States Dollars and I use paypal. I dont charge if your problem is not solved and I will explain your exact problem so you can go to someone else knowing what the problem is. Just send me a note or call/text me at 706-495-4665. Include as much information as possible about your problem to expedite my return call.

Virus scans and computer optimization: 10

Severe Virus repair(This includes particularly bad virus's like the FBI virus and virus protection virus): 20

specific program repair: 15

Operating system repair: 5: Price varies but most problems can be solved for less than 5 dollars. If the problem is serious though it could cost you up to 30 bucks.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

borgmaster2 Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Artist
I will also set up your art programs if your having trouble with getting them working for the first time.
Add a Comment: