Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Crocheted Plush Commissions are OPEN! OC requests are Encouraged!

:iconicrazio:
icrazio Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Hi, I'm a hobbyist amigurumi craft artisan looking for a challenge! I mostly do human form dolls of cartoon, movie, or video game characters....... However I'd love to take commissions of peoples original characters to try out new designs and techniques! You can find my work in my gallery as well as on my etsy shop:

[link]

Shot me a note it you are interested and I'll quote you a price

Thanks for looking!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondragonluv3:
DragonLuv3 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm seriously interested! :D
icrazio Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
awesome! you can send me a note with what you'd like made and I'll quote you a price
DragonLuv3 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, I'm still deciding on what I want, but what can you say is your average price?
icrazio Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
doll bases start at $30. that price increases based on the level of details needed. this includes embroidery, beading, or additional accessories either sewn or molded with polymer clay. Average prices are between 30-50 dollars.
DragonLuv3 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Wow, really? I guess I'm out of luck! D: I've been saving up for something like this by someone else, but they stopped taking requests, and now that the prices are different, I still have a lot to save up! But if I do manage to sell some of my own things to save up, I'm still seriously interested :)
:iconartie-smarty:
Artie-Smarty Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013   Digital Artist
I was looking for a while for someone to commission for an amigurumi doll (and maybe some accessories). I'd love to work with you but first I have to come up with the character ^^; I know it's strange, to want an amigurumi character before you've actually designed it.
icrazio Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
bump
Add a Comment: