January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Epic Environment/Scene Commissions ~ Professional Grade

:iconwestlylafleur:
WestlyLaFleur Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
--- Should you commission me, here's what to expect:

:bulletblack: I will send you three or four, black-and-white thumbnails within a few days, these will look something like this:

:bulletblack: You'll choose one of them for me to bring to a finished level; here's what I mean by "finished level":

:bulletblack: I'll send you a high-res JPEG of the finished commission to your e-mail address. I reserve the right to display/sell copies of my commissioned work, but may not sell reproduction rights to any third party.

--- My typical turnaround(e.g. from the moment you commission me until the moment your high-res JPEG will land in your inbox) is two weeks, but I reserve the right to a third week without penalty for exceedingly complex works and unforeseen circumstances.

--- See the commission box on my profile page if you'd like to commission me, thanks!

~ Wes

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontoziren:
toziren Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Can you do an underwater secret base idea render?
WestlyLaFleur Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Yeah, I don't see why not.
:icontoziren:
toziren Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
How much would you do it (Im a poor student)
WestlyLaFleur Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Note me with details and we'll see if we can work something out. I'm not cheap, but occasionally I'm willing to negotiate a discount.
Add a Comment: