Closed to new replies
January 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

I will license my photos to anyone for $5

:iconnathankoepke:
NathanKoepke Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
If anyone is in need of great royalty-free photos to use as a background for their artwork here on deviantART or elsewhere or in a commercial project, I am willing to give you one or more of photos I have taken while on a walk through my hometown as well as the right to use them for commercial use or as a background in something that will be shown to the public for $5.

No model or property release rights were necessary as they contain no protectable property nor people in these photos.

Payment should be made to my Paypal address at ckidsters431651@gmail.com. The price rates are as follows:

Individual photos and the right to use them in public or commercial projects - $5 each

Photo multi-pack - I will send a ZIP of all of my photos that I have taken and you can choose which ones are worth using - BEST DEAL! - $40

Everyone is welcome and if you are interested in licensing one of my photos for your public or commercial project, please let me know via e-mail at ckidsters431651@gmail.com so I can attach and send them to you.

I hope this is not spam. If it is I am extremely sorry.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: