Replies: 0
:iconmisschibichild:
MissChibiChild Jan 1, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Chibi Commish: $3 or 300 :points:
Ex:
Head Shot: $5 or 500 :points:
Ex:
Waist: $7 or 700 :points:
Ex: (it's the closest version of a waist shot I have right now)
Knee: $9 or 900 :points:
Ex:
Full body: $11 or 1100 :points:
Ex: (I'm counting it as a full body since just one foot got cut off)
Ex:

Sketch Commissions (Ex: ) are available in all of the areas listed above, for half price.

A single tone background will be free. Negotiations will be made if you want a more complex background. All commission prices listed are single character only. If you want more than one person, we'll negotiate.
It will take me anywhere from a few days to two-three weeks to finish a piece, it depends on how complex you want your piece. This will be done digitally. The final result will be posted here on dA.
I can do OCs, but I'll need a photo reference. I can do fanart, etc. But *no* eechi, hentai, yaoi, or yuri. I will not start working on the piece until payment is received.
If you pay with points, well, just gift them. If you want to pay with money, you'll have to send a U.S. money order in the mail. (I'll note you my address.)

You may not use the piece I draw for you for any commercial purposes (unless of course I am designing a character for you to use for commercial purposes and I am aware I'm drawing you something for this purpose. If I am, then I must be creditted as the artist).

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: