Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Lineless and painterly CG Commissions be open!

:iconnoxmoony:
Noxmoony Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Filmographer
Hi guys,
I've finally decided to open some commissions XD Since I'm quite busy at the moment, I'll only be opening 5 slots.

Here's the price list (In USD):

1.Painterly CG with lineart: Examples - [link] [link] [link]
Fullbody (with simple bg) - $30 (single character)
Waist up (with simple bg - $20 (single character)

2. Lineless Flat CG with simple shading : Examples - [link] [link] [link]

Fullbody (with simple bg) - $20 (single character)
Waist up (with simple bg) - $15 (single character)
Half body (with simple bg) - $10 (single character)

Notes:

:bulletred: Additional characters will cost the same amount more as a single character does, that is for example, if you'd like two fullbody characters in painterly CG with lineart, it'll cost you 30 x 2 = $60. (Max 3 characters in a single picture)
:bulletred:What I will draw: All kinds of characters (Girls, Boys, Creatures, etc etc), Fan art and OCs.
:bulletred:What I won't draw: Yaoi, Yuri, Hentai, Echhi, Mechs.
:bulletred:Simple BG comes free with the package (gradient, simple patterns, etc), adding a more complicated BG will cost you more. Note me for the price with an example in that case!
:bulletred:Payment via money transfer ONLY (Moneygram) *doesn't have paypal*
:bulletred:What you'll receive: Full res PSD file of the artwork + a png file of the artwork.
:bulletred: NOT for commercial use. You can use the commissioned artworks for personal use on your websites (with due credit), print it out for your wall or a t-shirt. But not for selling or publishing elsewhere without my permission.
:bulletred: Please send me a note if you'd like to commission me! Once I've received the reference, I'll start workin on the artwork. I'll send previews of the rough sketch and some WIPs. When it's done, the payment must be paid in full before I'll send the finished artwork.
:bulletred: Digital artworks only.
:bulletred: Payment is non-refundable.

That's about it. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask! :lol:

Thanks a lot!
Ciao

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: