Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 10

Commission me for free in return for feedback

:iconjane-doe123:
Jane-doe123 Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
Hi there I am in need of some work/feedback for my profiles on Freelancer and Elance. If you have a low budget project for instance a book illustration, concept art or T-shirt design I will complete this for you for free in return for feedback on these sites. Only consideration being you must make an account (they are free) in order to commission me through the site.

Any projects will be considered. Take a look at my portfolio for a glimpse at what I do best.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconaspacecowboy:
aspacecowboy Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
What would you like to do? I have several projects that can use concept art, sequentials, covers, and promotional art. Heck, if you have a model you work with, I could probably use some of that, too.

I'm a US based indy comic producer, self published, self distributed and losing money on the process, but I love the ride. Let me know.
Jane-doe123 Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
Well I'd like a crack at concept art and covers if you have any on the boil? I am less experienced at sequential but it still something I would consider. I am traveling the wilds of New Zealand at the mo so the only restriction is my time comes in spits and spats.
aspacecowboy Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
New Zealand! I'm more than a little jealous. Are you spending a lot of times outdoors? I'm a biology teacher and would just about kill to encounter some of the oddball critters down there in their native habitat.

What genre are you most interested in working in? I'm mostly in the dystopian sci. fi. or intellectual horror genre, though there's a wide variety in that area. One of my stories starts of looking like an ethnic mismatch romantic comedy then goes way off the rails. Anyhow, whenever time and the spirit move you.

Tim Price
Jane-doe123 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
cool well dystopian sci fi sounds great. [link] here is what i need it to be set through. If you make an account, post the project and I will bid on it. You might have to put a price on it for the sake of appearances but I just wont claim it off you. I am keen to get started as soon as possible :). Yep actually i met a kiwi I volunteered a few days at the national aquarium. It was awesome. I got kissed by a seal lol! As of tmr I am heading out to the middle of nowhere to work for an adventure tourism site in the rangatikei.
aspacecowboy Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
Think I got it on there. I'm hempfieldcowboy1 if that helps at all.
Jane-doe123 Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
cool :) i see you there! now you need to post the project so that I can bid on it or if you like Invite me to bid or something. you can find me by typing JaneDoeGo in the search I think.
aspacecowboy Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
It's telling me I need to put money into an account before I can post it. Don't mind paying, but...
Jane-doe123 Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
oh...i was not aware that they made you pay in advance. I can refund you everything except the charges if you like tho I suppose you only have my word on that. Its the feedback that is important to me at the moment not the money. Its up to you tho. I understand completely if you if you don't want to tale the risk.
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: