December 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Web Design Services - Only $110 + 1 FREEBIE

:iconjerekel:
JereKel Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
Hello there,

My name is Jeremy, I'm making this post to inform anyone who may need a custom website designed to reach out and get in contact with me. If you are looking for a re-design of your current website or a custom start up website design, please send me a NOTE right away so we can begin discussing the needs of this custom website design. I'm available for hire at only $110 dollars + 1 FREE Inner Page Design. That's right, so for $110 dollars, you will receive a fully custom designed Home Page + 1 Inner page. Please look through my gallery, if the quality of my work is up to your standards, then please send me a NOTE through dA or add me to skype @ jeremyellsworth87 where we can discuss all the details about your website and what you need done.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and have a great day!

Thank you,
Jeremy
www.jerekel.deviantart.com/gallery

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjerekel:
JereKel Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
Just to make this clear ( before I get any questions ) I'm a web designer, I'm not a coder so for $110.00, you will receive the .PSD ( Grouped & Organized ) of both your home page & 1 inner page that I will design at no additional cost to you. Once again, this is for a .PSD ( Photoshop Document ) file only.

Thank you,
Jeremy
[link]
Add a Comment: