December 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

Taking Monster Girl Commissions

:iconthenakedeye27:
TheNakedEye27 Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Mainly slime, but I'll give anything a shot. ^^

I'm in need of some money to pay off college and Christmas debts, as well as to save up to move out of my parents' house eventually, and my job alone isn't quite doing this for me. Because of this, I decided to open up some commissions for monster girls. I will draw existing characters or create customs for you based on detailed descriptions. However, a custom character will cost slightly more.

Here are a few examples:

Pricing
Existing character: $15/1500 points
Custom character: $20/2000 points
Additional character: $10/1000 points
Simple background (color, white, transparent): Free
Background: $5/500 points
(Money is via PayPal only, and points must be paid via "premium content" download. I will set this feature up and direct you to where you should pay at the time of your purchase.)

Please do not pay until I have confirmed your commission. However, payment must be received before I will begin working, and I will email/note you a sketch of your character(s) before I begin coloring if you so request at the time of your purchase. ^^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthenakedeye27:
TheNakedEye27 Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I suppose I should mention that I am willing to draw any rating of art you request. Explicit art, however, will not be posted on deviantART without being properly censored in order to comply with dA's terms.
Add a Comment: