Closed to new replies
December 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

Professional artist open for Commercial Work

:iconalradeck:
ALRadeck Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! I'm an Illustrator out of Cleveland, Ohio - I've done work for book covers in the past, and just finished up doing the April/May 2013 cover to Asimov's Science Fiction magazine. I work very hard and I love collaborating with people to get the best possible result. I've yet to find something I can't draw.

Portfolio: [link]

You can contact me on my DA page, or at my Email: raydart87@yahoo.com

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsutawolf:
SutaWolf Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey, if there is any-way in the future you could make my book cover "The one who awoke the world" Note me please. It might be a year once it is done and possibly months after that to get it accepted and published.

I myself am not very proud of my artwork and I find your realism WAY better than mine. I think you can take down a couple of humans and wolves for the cover. And also, nice page you have. I like the gallery!

It would be better if you could reach me by note than by Email. But either would be fine by me!

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
ALRadeck Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Thanks very much! I'd be happy to do a couple people and a wolf for your cover- go ahead and contact me when you get everything written out, that'd probably work best.
SutaWolf Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Since I have my characters already for the first book. Would you mind if you could start maybe next week. Or possible the beginning of next month?
ALRadeck Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Sure, I wouldn't mind that- Go ahead and send me a note and we can begin discussing details :D
SutaWolf Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Alrighty
:iconukefiend:
Ukefiend Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Heeey gurl, I'm in Lima.
Lol, thought originally that you were from Peru (I haven't been in Cleveland terribly long, i know surprisingly little about the state, but that's very cool! you getting a ton of snow today in Lima too? Cleveland's supposed to get 8-12 inches, lol- thank god i'm still by my parent's place in Chicago, where we got a meager dusting, at the most.
Ukefiend Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
ODARKFOREST the snow is terrible here. I'm just visiting family unfortunately, I live in North Carolina, but I come here for like a week every 4 months. I was raised in Cleveland, and I was like OMG How is it possible that someone this awesome has been so close to me during my childhood and I didn't know?
Lmao, because i just moved out there a couple years ago. Been bummin' around Chicago for most my life.
Ukefiend Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Oh, cool.
Add a Comment: