Closed to new replies
December 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

COMMISSIONS! YAOI EXPLICIT!

:iconyuukia-hime:
Yuukia-Hime Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Student General Artist

Hello! These are the kinds of commissions i do. I've decided to give it a little bit of a uniform layout thingy. That way im getting points for how much work i put out, though any donations are gladly accepted!
(Keep in mind NOT all of the pictures im putting here are from previous Commissions)
:new: As of when my tablet gets here, I will be accepting Furry/Anthro's for commission. I will NOT Accept them until then, so hold on to you panties Heehee. But keep me in mind.

:new: All of you who pay via paypal, will be helping out a non-profit continue their work throughout the winter. 100% of the money thru paypal goes to them. For more information on this please note me.  

:new:   :iconcoffeeplz: I am now continuing COFFEE PAINTINGS! :iconcoffeeplz:

Please note me for details.

:bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple:
Sketches (un-inked) : 1-20 pts. ($1 if PayPal)

As many characters as you want.

:bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple:
Inked: 21-99 pts. ($5 if PayPal)

1 character= 21-30pts
2 character= 31-60pts
3+ characters = 61-99pts

Colored (Usually done with prisma/copic pens.) 100+ pts.  (Between $6-$20 if PayPal)

1 character= 100-150 pts.
2 characters= 151-200 pts.

:bulletred: Im sorry but at the moment, two characters colored is the most im willing to do, having to color three characters in one picture tends to take away from my quality... Im terribly sorry for the inconvenience. But to offset this i can do an extra picture in inked form for any points over 200.
:bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple:

Things I Do Draw!!!
:bulletgreen: Explicit Sex Scenes (Between Men Only)
:bulletgreen: Bishounen
:bulletgreen: Chibi
:bulletgreen: Demons / Angels
:bulletgreen: Echii (Male Specifically)

Things I Do Not Draw!!!
:bulletred: Mechas
:bulletred: Women (Other than a few exceptions)
:bulletred: Anthro's (Other than a few exceptions)
:bulletred: Detailed Backgrounds

:bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple:
:bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple: :bulletblue: :bulletpurple:

:bulletorange:Please Send me a note with your request FIRST! Please include in the subject line "Commission Request" or I will ignore it.
:bulletyellow:In the body of the note please explain what kind of commission you would like, with any references you may have. (They are NOT a requirement, though it helps A LOT. )
:bulletgreen:After i reply with a YES, then and ONLY THEN should you send the points my way.

These guidelines are subject to change at any given time by me, and if you Donate before contacting me first, i cannot guarantee you will regain your points. (I will TRY to return them though.)

:bulletpink: :bulletpurple: :bulletpink: :bulletpurple: :bulletpink: :bulletpurple: :bulletpink: :bulletpurple: :bulletpink: :bulletpurple: :bulletpink: :bulletpurple:

Please feel free to ask me for updates on the progress of your work. I sometimes take turns in completing the work for various buyers. The updates will be cell photos posted on my FaceBook page (facebook.com/viayuukia) Only the finished scan's will be posted on DeviantArt unless its my own personal WIP's or if you do not have access to FaceBook. The WIP's will all be located in my "Sketches and Dumps" folder.

:bulletpink: :bulletpurple: :bulletpink: :bulletpurple: :bulletpink: :bulletpurple: :bulletpink: :bulletpurple: :bulletpink: :bulletpurple: :bulletpink: :bulletpurple:

Thank You Darlings!
Lot's Of Love!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: