Closed to new replies
December 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Quick, cheap commissions

:iconroguemonitor:
roguemonitor Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Right so let's get to the point. I can do you basic pencil sketches for $5, basic colouring for $7.50

For a full scene in pencil is $10 and to have it coloured is $15.

I will not charge extra for multiple characters up to three people. Four to ten people will be an extra $2.50 and after that we'll discuss.

Will do comics (seperate pages count as seperate commissions), character concepts (emotion states, differents views) and just general character drawings. I have no ethical boundaries, morals or limits as to what you might want drawn and no the topic will not change the price.

Do check my gallery for anything that takes your interest, if it isn't mentioned here ask and we'll work something out. If you want something not demonsrated in my gallery, again, ask; there are a lot of things I do not upload.

For an extra $2.50 + postage to wherever you are I can also send you the original paper sketch. The extra is just because I get attached to my work :)

Please contact me via EMAIL which is roguemonitor@yahoo.co.uk so that I can receive your requests at work. I always have my folder with me.

Questions welcomed but I'm doing these quickfire! There are some things in life you just feel guilty spending money on so help me ease the blow :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfanaticalpublishing:
FanaticalPublishing Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
Would you want to advertise your services? Because I'm a publisher with ad space to sell.
:iconroguemonitor:
roguemonitor Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It's very kind of you to offer but the whole point was just extra pocket money. Thank you though.
:iconfanaticalpublishing:
FanaticalPublishing Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012
Okay, good luck to you.
Add a Comment: