Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Commission through donation - get it as cheap as you want!

:iconmilouvanmontfort:
MilouvanMontfort Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hi all!

Since I'm always in need of money, I started Milou's Portrait Market a few months ago. I only had this going in the Netherlands, but I'm expanding to the rest of the world!

What is it?
Well, this: [link] A blog with portraits and other commissions made by me in exchange for your donation! You can donate whatever amount you want, from $1 up to $100, it's up to you! In return, I'll make a drawing for you which is as pretty as your donation. Fair deal, no? For example: you donate $2, I make you a simple sketch of the thing you want. You donate me $30, I'll make an inked drawing with some flat colors. You can check out past commissions on the blog!

How does it work?
First, you send me your donation. Dutchies can send it with their bank account, people from around the globe can send it via Paypal. Next, you send me a note or an e-mail with a picture or description of yourself or whatever you want me to draw. Then I'll go fix your drawing asap because I'm so grateful you wanted to spare me some money!

If you have any questions or if you would like to make a donation, contact me through a note or via e-mail: info [at] milouvanmontfort [dot] com

Looking forward to your commissions!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: