Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Boopets Is Currently Seeking Pet Artists!

:iconintellectproductions:
IntellectProductions Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Boopets is currently looking to hire Pet Artists. We will be filing through all these applications to choose the artist that best suits the focus of the site.
Boopets is a virtual pet site and we are trying to increase our user base and we can't do that without some great artists! :)

We are looking to pay $15-$25 depending on your skill level.
The monthly quota will be around 6 - 7 pets a month, but the more we pay, the quota will lower just a little. The minimum quota will be 4 if anything.
We also have existing pets on the site that could be fixed up to match the style we choose to go with! Things such as coloring, anatomy fixes, etc.
You can search through our current pets through this link that will need to be edited: [link]

We are open to all styles right now so don't be afraid to apply!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbroseidon:
broseidon Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Please check out my gallery for some examples of my technical skill. I also have an online portfolio up at my website, which demonstrates a range of styles I can work with. A example of something pet specific: [link]

I have a fondness for pet sites, and would love to be a part of this project. Hope to hear from you.
IntellectProductions Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Wait this is the wrong forum... can it be moved??
:icondeadamaranth:
DeadAmaranth Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
Oh I'm kind of interested on this *-* I'll try to do like 2 types of pets and then show you ~ :3
Alright thank you :)
Add a Comment: