Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Commissions OPENED! (Points, Paypal - OC, Adult, Multi-Character)

:iconashborne-demon:
Ashborne-Demon Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hello there!

I'm currently taking just about any kind of "anime-styled" commission you can imagine.

:bulletred: Portraits, character sheets, detailed scenes, sketches, inks, flat color, full colored, traditional, and digital are all available!

:bulletorange: 1-3 characters (more for extra), all genders and sexualities allowed!

:bulletyellow: K-MA+ rated images are allowed upon request! (please note that DA rules forbids me from posting MA+ material so if you want that you will need to provide your e-mail so I can send you the file.)

:bulletgreen: A variety of coloring styles available! See a style in my gallery you like? Ask me about prices!

:bulletblue: Affordable prices! I have something for every budget! Got something in mind? Note me the details and we'll talk price. Most works range from $5-$25!

:bulletpurple: I accept LARGE projects! Have a big (5+ images or 10+ character) project that you need done for a reasonable fee? Talk to me about it! I offer huge discounts for larger projects!

:bulletwhite: I accept paypal payments through PayPal! Need to pay in points? It's 120 points per $1 due to transaction time. Want to know more about the process of buying with points? Note me!

:bulletblack: I do the 'weird' stuff too! Have fetish, kink, or adult art in mind? I accept damn near anything! Don't be afraid to ask! I have a wonderful privacy policy and will never harass, expose, or exploit you, your requests, or your private information.

Interested?

Visit my Commission Page for more information!

Samples? Sure!

Digital

Traditional

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconshimmerhale:
ShimmerHale Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Filmographer
how soon could you pop out a drawing of a female Sonic the
Hedgehog?
Ashborne-Demon Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Professional General Artist
I would need 24 hours to get it done and get to a wi fi spot to give it to you for a basic quick sonic girl.
:iconshimmerhale:
ShimmerHale Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist Filmographer
and how much would that cost?
Ashborne-Demon Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional General Artist
I can take a max of 10 projects!
Add a Comment: