Colored: $20

Fullshots:
Sketch: $20
Inked: $30
Colored: $40

Background: Base price +$5-20 Depending on complexity
Extra character: Base price x 2

IF YOU'RE A COMIC WRITER IN NEED OF AN ARTIST
These are my comic-related services and prices.
Assume this applies to a comic with a format generally similar to my own comic. (Roughly 4-6 panels per page)
If it is drastically different you may have to disregard all this when you contact me and I'll give you a quote.
Individual character sketches are separate, please go based on the prices listed on my basic commission chart.
Yes, this will add up to a lot if it's a long comic, sucks, I know. If you want me to do an entire series for you we can probably negotiate something, but I find that to be an unlikely proposal.
I will only accept one project at a time.
You do not have to pay me royalties.

-Thumbnails/Rough Storyboard: $1 x Final page count of your comic
-Pencils Only: $20-$40 per page
-Inked: $30-$60 per page
-Toned (Black and White): $50-$70 per page
-Colored: $60-$100 per page
-LETTERING IS FREE

DISCOUNTS:
(If you're like one or two pages away, you can have the discount anyway, I'm cool like that)
25+ pages: -%20
40+ pages: -%30
60+ pages: -%40
100+ pages: -%50
3 or more character images: -%25

TIME FRAME:
I will pencil around 25 pages per month
I will ink around 15 pages per month
I will tone around 40 pages per month
I will color around 30 pages per month

If I accept your project, you must send me a script, I will give you a final price and an expected date of delivery for each part of your comic. If you agree, you do NOT have to pay upfront, merely tell me the medium you will pay with. I will finish some work before you pay, show you lower-resolution samples, and you will then send a deposit that we will discuss in advance before I continue and you receive the high-resolution files. We must communicate the entire time we're working together.

I ACCEPT ALL FORMS OF PAYMENT.
You can comment here, note me, or email me at tankspanker@gmail.com for anything you wish to request or if you have any questions.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbaconmoose:
Baconmoose Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I also would like to add that I have plenty of examples of my art on my DA page and I'll draw nearly anything except what I deem inappropriate or offensive--but my threshold for that is rather high.
Add a Comment: