Super Cheap Commmissions Sale!!

I won't be doing commissions or art trades anymore starting next year. I will be working on on few things and items for my store, and my hubby will be joining the military so I won't have any time left for extra stuff.

Last Chance Commission Sale

won't be doing commissions next year

these prices are for 1-2 characters

►Chibi Character
»$5.00 usd

►Spaghetti Chibi Character
»$5.00 usd

►Normal Character
»$5.00 usd

**Additional Characters are $3.oo usd each

*samples are below*

These are the kind of request that I accept:
»Human
»Neko
»Kenomimi
»Animal
»Anthro
»Fantasy Creatures
»Yaoi
»Yuri
»Ecchi

These are the kind of requests I do not accept:
»Hentai
»Gore
»Vore
»Robot
»Realistic
»Mecha
»Copyrighted Characters
»Other Deviants Characters (unless you have permission)

Order Form for Requests
»Deviant Name:
»Characters:
»References:
»Special Information:

Payments

All payments must be received before work is started. There are no refunds for any reason once payment is received and cleared. You also may not change your request once commission is paid for and started. Once you added to the list, you will see one of these signs beside of your name:

Important Information

Once commission is paid for, you will see one of these progress bars to let you know how the work is coming along:

The non-commercial commissions are uploaded to my DeviantArt account =xTwilightMoon, and a link is sent to you by note.

The commercial commissions are uploaded to my DeviantArt account =xTwilightMoon, and a full resolution copy and a psd copy will be sent to you by email.

I will also let you know when commissions are opened and when they are closed. Still if you are not sure, feel free to note me anytime or contact me at sugarzoozoo@yahoo.com.

▼Commission Sample Types▼
go to my account on :iconxtwilightmoon: or :iconcheeky-sugar: for samples and more information!!!
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In