Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 21

In need, divorce took our money. Trying to help earn again.

:iconspoileradvisory:
SpoilerAdvisory Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student Digital Artist
My family's going through a tough time. Mom's paying for dad's lawyer, and needs to send money to dad monthly. It's a part of the divorce process...

So, we pretty much have no money left. Around two to three hundred for food alone, each month. That's not alot. We can only get necessities if we want to save. No eating out at all.

We'll have to cancel my brother's piano lessons, and we won't be able to afford to do the things we want to do, like my gym membership to Urban Evolution, one thing I've always wanted to do since forever. And it's just in reach, right in the next city over, a parkour gym. We can't afford it. We can't afford a puppy, which is needed. It's a very excellent stress releiver, and it would be just simply perfect for us going through hard times. For a good chance to get into college, I need a background in art lessons. There's a guy we know of that helps you improve without changing your art style, as well as help build portfolio. We can't afford art lessons. From him or anywhere else, really. I can't even go to college now without a scholarship. We simply don't have enough money.

As if the pain from divorce wasn't enough.

So if you'd be kind enough to commission me, I'd very, very grateful. Anything really. If you'd like to donate, that's even better. I'll give you a nice sketch with it for appreciation. I wish I could get a job. I can't, not until late next year.

Here's the commission info. PayPal e-mail is TheShadowSolstice@gmail.com.
I know not many will donate nor commission, but it's really worth a try. I may not get much income for commissions, but I want to do whatever to help us get back on our feet again. I don't want my mom to keep crying, man. It's painful. I hate not being able to help, to earn money for us. I hate it. I'm still young, I'm fifteen. I don't want to grow up yet, I want to enjoy my time being young as long as I can. When you're older, you'll want to go back to those times. But hey, I guess I'll kinda have to. I hope dad's happy with that money. That's one person that got something good out of this.
(I may talk bad about him, but I love him very much. He's just lazy and makes bad choices... I may bad-talk him sometimes, but he's still my father. I love him very much.)

If you could spread this around, I'd appreciate very much. I hate asking for such, but we're in need. Thank you all. :heart:

Sorry if this sounds a bit personal. I can change it if it does not belong here in this forum. Though it is a serious job offer..

COMMISSION INFO

SOURCE JOURNAL
Please read, I need help from you guys.So as you might know, my family's going through a tough time. Mom's paying for dad's lawyer, and needs to send money to dad monthly. It's a part of the divorce process... So, we pretty much have no money left. Around two to three hundred for food alone, each month. That's not alot. We can only get necessities if we want to save. No eating out at all. We'll have to cancel my brother's piano lessons, and we won't be able to afford to do the things we want to do, like my gym membership to Urban Evolution, one thing I've always wanted to do since forever. And it's just in reach, right in the next city over, a parkour gym. We can't afford it. We can't afford a puppy, which is needed. It's a very excellent stress releiver, and it would be just simply perfect for us going through hard times.  For a good chance to get into college, I need a background in art lessons. There's a guy we know of that helps you improve without changing your art style, as well as help build portfolio. We

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconaurynpub:
AurynPub Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012
White people problems. (Pretty pathetic when coming from a white person). Oh, you can't afford to go out to diner, or to pay for a gym membership, or art lessons, or piano lessons? Boo-hoo! It's called LIFE. Most people don't get those things and they manage to survive. Yeah, sorry to hear about the divorce and all, but come ON. Stop trying to get people to feel sorry for you and put yourself out there for you talents rather than for pity. My parents split up and I got over it. If they can't work together to make life comfortable for their kids than they should never have had kids in the first place. I'm sick of it being a standard that divorces have to be expensive. They DON'T. When they get to that point it's usually because one or both sides are being childish and not taking responsibility. This is a big part of why I don't believe in marriage to begin with. In any case, you need to stop trying to get people to feel sorry for you. Things sound a little tough for you, but there are people literally STARVING to death in this world. Your problems are not nearly as bad as you think they are. If you really are fifteen, you are already on your way to being a very good manipulator (although I kind of have a feeling you are not actually fifteen based on some of the things you said in your post). Grow up.
SpoilerAdvisory Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Sure.
:iconcheese12:
cheese12 Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012
"(I may talk bad about him, but I love him very much. He's just lazy and makes bad choices... I may bad-talk him sometimes, but he's still my father. I love him very much.)"

You sound like a better daughter then he deserves. I had a lazy parasite step-father. He was my step-father for pretty much my entire childhood (at least entire childhood I can remember). Forgiveness is something beyond my capabilities.

Good luck to you and your Mom.
SpoilerAdvisory Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Yeah... I can never bring myself to hate him. He's still a loving dad to me and my brother.

Thanks for the donation; I really appreciate it. <3
:iconwolfacopolypse:
WolfAcopolypse Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
I am so so sorry to hear this. If I ever get a Paypal I would definantly commission!
I will spread the word around to as many people as I can until then C':
:iconmissgnomophobe:
MissGnomophobe Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well that fucking sucks. I might be able to buy a shaded.
SpoilerAdvisory Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student Digital Artist
That would help a lot, :'D I'd appreciate anything, really :heart:
:iconmoonstalkerwerewolf:
MoonstalkerWerewolf Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I posted a journal for you, although I have yet to set up a paypal (but granted I will soon. eue).
SpoilerAdvisory Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Student Digital Artist
eue
:iconorokanakokoro:
OrokanaKokoro Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
; A ;
ohmehgawh I know how you feel. My family is recovering still from a divorce (( cuz my ex-stepdad won't pay anything he's supposed to pay for )). I am posting a journal to help youuuuuu
Add a Comment: