Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Cute/Cool Custom Creature Hoods- holy shit, blacklight reactive too!

:iconbitesandkissesx:
bitesandkissesX Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012   General Artist
Here are some past orders Ive made <3

This one is FOR SALE CHEAP HERE---> [link]

I also will remake this Jake the dog hood for 70 bucks with a fleece lining of your choosing, 30 up front then you pay the rest once its been made. THIS IS THE ONLY HOOD I WILL EVER REMAKE!!

For all other hoods;
I charge 60 dollars for a fully custom hood. You pay 30 up front for materials then the rest when its been made.
Each hood is one-of-a-kind, so I will NEVER make the same hood twice! Hoods are normally made from a polyester blend fabric and/or fleece. (If I find a fabric that fits the project better I use that) I will make the hood in any color youd like and I can also find patterned fleece too. We can discuss pattern options that are available if that is something youre interested in.(There are usually floral or plaid fleece I can find, sometimes paw- prints and other things as well!) I charge an additional 5 dollars to add pockets to the bottom of the scarf part of the hood, but blacklight reactive accents are free of charge! If you are interested in a hood, fill out the form below in a note to me<3

Cutsom Creature Hood Form

Your name:
Why type of creature would you like?
What colors/patterns would you like(pick 2)?
Additional colors (an additional $5)?
Any colors you dont like?
Would you like pockets?
Would you like blacklight accents?
Matching Leg warmers ($15, if yes, please put length around leg below knee and height of leg from floor to knee)?
Any custom notes?
Shipping Address?
Email?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: