Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012

Replies: 3

Commishes from $2 to $100!

JosephSeraph Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
[Commission Status: OPEN]

*About commissions: Prices vary on a combination of factors. For example, a graphite sketch with background sketch as well will cost the same as a watercolor sketch with background FX. Due to the high ammount of possibilities, it is impossible for I to put all combinations without cluttering this journal entry. If what you want isn't listed here, just ask me via PM. I do almost everything! ♥ :]

Sketch - $2 - 10 (depends on wether you leave to my whim ($2), want a solid graphite or ballpoint sketch ($5), watercolor sketch ($7), background FX ($8), simple in-perspective BG ($10) etc.

Lineart - $5 - $30 (depends on the ammount of detail. Can range anywhere from a simplistic chibi lineart oto an extremely detailed art-noveau, or texture filled, etc. lineart.)

Colored work - $8 - $60 (once more, depends on the ammount of detail and style.)

Page - $10 - $50 (Well, guess what? DEPENDS ON THE AMMOIUNT OF DETAIL AND STYLE LALALA ~ <3 though most stuff will range from $10~25 (A5), $15~50 (A4) :]

Caricatures - $20 - $60, these have no difference in price in therms of coloring. Price floats due to medium, paper size and the subject. Paper size varies from A4 to A7.

Colored Ballpoint - OUT OF STOCK. Had my colored pens stolen, gotta purchase 'em again. >:

I have nothing aganist drawing backgrounds. ♥

PM me! ♥ ~

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

JosephSeraph Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
JosephSeraph Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
JosephSeraph Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Bumpety-Bump! ;~;
Add a Comment: