Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

Commissions open- Starting a $4

:iconshaiuzikami:
ShaiUzikami Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Insurance is due again- so I need to raise so money for it. I would greatly appreciate that you note me with your inquiries rather than comment on this topic.

Edit: this is mainly to get this out there, because I realize this isn't made very clear- There is no slot limit, but I need to have this payment ($140.00) in within the next two weeks; so feel free to come at me with all you've got. At this point, I'm not going to turn anything away for any reason.

Traditional/Digital Sketch (Uncolored; shading optional):
ex1- [link]
ex2- [link]
ex3- [link]

$4.00 USD + .50 cents per extra character,or if you'd like it colored; max 4 characters per sketch

Character Concept (Colored; Unshaded):
ex1- [link]
ex2- [link]
ex3- [link]

$10.00 USD

Flat drawing (Colored; transparent background optional):
ex1- [link]
ex2- [link]
ex3- [link]
ex4- [link]

$12.00 USD + $1.50 USD per extra character; max 3 characters per drawing

Line-Art (Uncolored, no shading):
ex1- [link]
ex2- [link]

$9.00 USD + $1.50 USD per extra character; max 3 characters per line-art

Typical Drawing (Colored, Shaded, Back ground):
ex1- [link]
ex2- [link]
ex3- [link]
ex4- [link]
ex5- [link]

$35.00 USD + $7.25 USD per extra character; max 3 characters per drawing

** Depending on the complexity of the drawing you request, the base price may increase or decrease. Note me for further details, or if you have any questions. **

Character portrait (Colored, Shaded; Solid back ground or Transparent back ground ONLY):
ex1- [link]
ex2- [link]
ex3- [link]
ex4- [link]
ex5- [link]

$10.00 USD ; only 1 character per portrait

Character Sheets (Traditional/Digital- includes color; shading optional):
ex1- [link]
ex2- [link]
ex3- [link]
ex4- [link]

$10.50 USD ; only 1 character per character sheet.

** Depending on the complexity of the character sheet you want, the price may increase or decrease. Note me if you have questions. **

:new:COLLABORATIONS:new:

I've no examples to offer for this, as this is a new service I am offering; Price depends on whether it is traditional or digital media, the complexity of the project, and number of subjects, as well as what role I will be playing. The price for me sketching and doing lineart will be cheaper than if I am being sent something to color and give a background to. No matter what role I play, You will be keeping the final product. To get a more accurate idea of how much this will cost, feel free to note me for a quote.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Those are the set prices. THE PRICES WILL NOT BE ALTERED MORE THAN THE NORM FOR FRIENDS.
I also have some rules, though they are rather minor;
1. I have the right to Decline taking a commission. End of story.
2. You CAN ask me about the progress of your commission- but only once every 2 days. It MAY take some time. Don't rush me.
3. For those paying with PayPal- I will NOT accept your payment until AFTER I have finished your commission. BUT, you WILL need to send your payment before I start Due to the urgency in which I need these funds, I'll be accepting the payment first before I start. I realize this will put most of you off, and for that I am sorry- but you will hopefully not need to wait long for your order.
That's it mainly. I may offer small discounts for multiple commissions, but again- they will be small discounts. If you are interested, NOTE ME. do NOT comment on my page or any of my drawings. If you do, you WILL be ignored.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfanaticalpublishing:
I'm a publisher, and I'm looking to run ads in my publication. Obviously, it would depend on the details, but in general are you looking to advertise your work?
:iconshaiuzikami:
ShaiUzikami Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Indeed I am.
:iconfanaticalpublishing:
Well, then, check me out: [link]
Add a Comment: