Details

Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3
:iconx-vivaerethalonia-x:
x-VivaerethAlonia-x Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012  Student General Artist
With college approaching, I'm beginning to realize just how much money I'm going to need. So I'm opening up for cash commissions. Please support me.

The areas that I am willing to do are as follows:
Music - short songs (a couple minutes max) that you can download. At the moment, the best audio quality I can work with is midi, but in mp3 format. If at some point I can do a recording or make a high-quality digital version, I will redo it for you at no additional charge.
Literature - I'm a bit leery of this one. Feel free to request it if you like. I'm not the greatest with plot, but I'll see what I can do.
Photography - I'll gladly take photos of anything that I have access to. Expect it to be quality as seen in my best photos thus far.
Sketching - I'll sketch whomever you like as long as I can find a reference picture that I can *gasp* pencil-copy. All sketches will be done in black and white, shaded as I see in the picture. See my recent drawings for examples. I can try my hand at sketching some OCs, but don't expect it to be perfect.
Colored drawings - I'll do these as long as you provide me with a reference picture or an excellent description. I'm not referring to people in this category. Only symbols or items. Comes with a background (best if you tell me what kind of background you're looking for). See my Majora mask picture to see what I'm referring to.

I always try to do my best. If you just don't like it, let me know why and I'll attempt too prove it. Please remember I am still growing as an artist, so don't expect perfection.

I look forward to doing some commissions! Just because I've never actually done this before, any tips would be appreciated on topics such as payment type, etc. I'm only opening 5 slots for now, and cannot guarantee when I would finish a commission.

To request a commission, simply send me a note. I will not do anything with romance (embraces are ok if I have a decent reference picture) because I'm just inexperienced. Also, pictures should only have one person, just for ease. Unless you have a reference pic that has everything I need for multiple characters. Cost is undefined; send me an offer along with your request. I reserve the right to deny any request that I choose.

Please support me!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfanaticalpublishing:
FanaticalPublishing Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
I would like to offer this suggestion: split up your offers. Make one forum post for your literature commissions, another for you photography, another for sketching, etc.

And for music commissions(which is totally cool) I suggest you go to Youtube: you can post samples of your work, cjeck out what other people are doing there, etc.
:iconx-vivaerethalonia-x:
x-VivaerethAlonia-x Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Student General Artist
Thank you for the feedback. I've never done commissions before, so all helpful tips are greatly appreciated. I think I may split them up. It would be less for potential customers to sort through. I do have a YouTube account, and that's where I'd be posting the finished music works. I just figured since it is still art, I might as well add it to my list of notices. After all, it's new and innovative here on dA. How many people have you seen offering music commissions? Thank you so much for the feedback; it sure helps a lot!
:iconfanaticalpublishing:
FanaticalPublishing Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
You've got as point; you are the first person I've seen offering music commissions here.
Add a Comment: