Commissions Open (Comicish style Sketch- Full colors $3-$15 Limited time)

These prices are only going to be available until Christmas!

Prices:
$3 Quick sketch ( [link] ish)
$5 refined sketch (per figure/subject/character) ( [link] )
$10 lineart/ink (done digitally) ( [link] )
$15 digital painting ( [link] )

-I will do explicit art, but not anything that will compromise my morals. If this offends you, I'm sorry, go elsewhere to commission your piece.
-I don't normally do furries, if I agree to do it, it'll be at an increased price depending on complexity. On the flip side if I fail miserably at doing it you will be entitled to a full refund.
-I reserve the right to post the artwork anywhere I so choose (such as my deviant art gallery, or for use in a portfolio of my work), though I am not unreasonable and if you request a piece not be shown I will generally agree to not post it.
-Anywhere that you post the artwork needs to be credited back to me with, at the very least, a link back to here. I understand that you are paying me for artwork, but your crediting me for my work will help me gain more recognition and potentially more work.
-Changes to final artwork: I don't have a huge problem with this, but you get 3 'minor' changes/tweaks, and 1 major change. I will start charging more after that. Time, effort, etc. To avoid this problem, please be very concise in your description of what you want, include references if you have them in your commission request, and any details no matter how small they may be.
-I don't really care to do backgrounds, I will, but again.. price increase due to time/effort. I generally throw a solid background or a gradient onto colored pieces.
-I reserve the right to turn down any request that I find offensive, or that may compromise me morally or legally.
-Payments through paypal only at this time.

Please send a note if you're interested, and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can. Thanks for the help beforehand.
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In