Professional Commissions by EWG - Full Pricelist - What Can I Create For you?

$15.00 Digi Pencils One Character
No Background - Digitally penciled. No proof. Can have a small final tweak or two on final art if needed. Emailed to you in 2-3 weeks. / 300dpi jpg / 8.5x11
+$15 On the fly Character Design or Working from text description/ part references with one proof
+$15 include setting/environment.
+$15 per character

$30.00 Black/White Digi Inks One Character
No Background - Digitally penciled, ink lined, black filled/shaded. No proof. Can have a small final tweak or two on final art if needed. Emailed to you in 2-3 weeks. / 300dpi jpg / 8.5x11
+$15 On the fly Character Design or Working from text description/ part references with one proof
+$15 for background
+$15 per character

$45.00 Full Color Digi Art One Character
No Background - Digitally penciled, ink lined, black filled/shaded, flatted, shaded and highlighted. No proof. Can have a small final tweak or two on final art if needed. Emailed to you in 2-3 weeks. / 300dpi jpg / 8.5x11
+$15 for background
+$15 per character.

$60.00 Tshirt Graphic
Includes proofing to completion. Same process as Character art, but all inclusive, characters, text, design for the whole 12x16 design area. Price is same whether 1 color or full color.
+$30 if you need the end product completely rendered in vector for some reason. Otherwise I do it in a raster art form and final file is png and pdf

Logo Design
Not available at this time

Weekly Discounted Slot Commissions
Not available at this time

The Small Print
All prices shown are budgeted rates. Depending on additional complexity and other requests outside of these items shown, prices may change. Email for custom quotes. +$60 on any order if you want it ahead of others in line and need it by a deadline faster than my standard 2-3 week turnaround. No deadline quicker than 24 hour turnaround accepted. Commission content should restrain from obscene sexuality, violence or other inappropriate subject matter. These rates apply to both private customers and commercial customers. Paypal payments only, upfront before work is done. Paypal vendor fees added to all purchases, equal to roughly $1.00 per $25.00 of order. Please wait for me to invoice you before sending payment unless otherwise instructed. Allotted hours per week are scheduled to work and fill customer orders. What artwork or other projects is done in personal time is business of Eryck Webb and his associated artists. What can EWG create for you?
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In