Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Video game writer seeking work dirt cheap!

:iconaarkand:
Aarkand Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Hard Working Writer looking for work.

Posted: 06:31 AM 09-20-2012

Hello World

My name is Cory, and I am a video game writer who is highly enthusiastic about his trade. I started writing 2 years ago, and then I finally joined a company a while back and began writing professionally. Needless to say, it changed my life. While I am happy at that company, I would like to branch out even more to increase my retinue.

What is your experience?

My experience is a few months with a company, a few instances of contract work, and a few non commercial games I worked on.
So sure, I'm not All that and a bag of chips , but I have enough confidence in myself to know I can make you an excellent story line with time enduring characters.

Why should I hire you?

I'd say a major bonus of having me aboard is just how much I get into a project Ive been hired on to do. When I get on a project, I get on a project meaning I really become enthusiastic about the work Im doing for you which means you get sincere writing that really fits your project. And did i mention Im cheap? Dirt cheap, I am willing to work for low bi-weekly payments that we can discuss via PM if you feel interested in hiring me.

What games do you write for?

All types, I enjoy pretty much any genre, but my favorites would be adventure games, FPS, RPGs, and RTS so if you have a project that fall into that category Id love to work for you. But I'm quite sure I can handle anything you throw at me

Contact Info

Feel free to PM me on here, or add me on Skype.

Skype- xblur2x

Goodbye world

Well I hope I convinced you to hire me, if you have any questions or wish to see some of my past work let me know.
And thanks for reading.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: