Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Gift giving? | illustration + comic pages + sprites | I'm your cheap and fast professional artist!

:iconjackcrowder:
jackcrowder Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
JACK CROWDER is an established artist based out of Houston, Texas. Working in portraits, storytelling illustration, brand identity and package design. He has held titles such as Creative Director, Infographic Artist, Graphic Designer and Technician.

Biographies, mission statements, objections or any other resume header should never be the representative of an artist. They are corporate rhetoric fed to the artist or firm as advertising. I don't need to hammer on about what I can do for you. You know what you want.

I won't turn anyone away or down. You need scenes from Fanfics and OCs? I'd love to be your artist. Need Animals or Dragons alone? I'll mount up and sketch! You need a personal portrait? I'm down. Please tell me you got weird Crossovers because I love weird crossovers. Everyone is welcome.

:xmas: THE WEEKLY DISCOUNT: Christmahanakwanzika incoming! The fun is near! Massive savings on Weekly Discount and Specials without the stress! Every week, there will be a 10 dollar off prompt for commissions.

:star::star: November 22st - November 28th. SNOW COSplay
Essentially, one character in another character's costume. That can be an original character in an established character's outfit.

:rudolph: My Personal Decree: No charge for additional characters. There is a limit 3 characters to every piece. This means that you will not be charged for additional characters if your piece calls for it up to three. Unlike other commission artists that charge for every single character added to the piece. You already get up to three with me!

:santa: The Great Holiday Special: With the purchase of any full-body piece, you will receive a head shot piece for free. That's a $25 item for absolutely free. This is an extremely limited special as was the last special so nab it quick if you're interested. I've expanded the work que to allot time for everyone's purchase to get made before Christmas so that the gift-giving of the headshots can be done properly!

Weekly Discount does not apply

How every piece is constructed:

:bulletblack:THE MENU:
:iconreindeerplz::iconreindeerplz::iconreindeerplz::iconreindeerplz::iconreindeerplz::iconreindeerplz::iconsanta-clausplz:

:bulletwhite: THE MONTY: $45 With Weekly Discount, $35
(Full Body shot)

:bulletwhite: THE CLUB: $35 With Weekly Discount, $25
(Full-Body black & white with flat color accent)

:bulletwhite: THE COWBOY: $35 With Weekly Discount, $25
(Head to Mid-Thigh)

:bulletwhite: THE SMILER: $25 With Weekly Discount, $15
(Headshot)

:bulletwhite: SMILER / COWBOY BONES: $15 With Weekly Discount, $5
(Headshot or to Mid-thigh sketch/line art)

:bulletwhite: JUST BONES: $15 With Weekly Discount, $5
(Full-body line-art or sketch)

:bulletwhite: SEQUENTIAL: Base price $65 (+5 a panel after 4)

:bulletwhite: CRAYON: $15
(Coloring of another artist's lines)

:bulletwhite: CID: $5
(Pixel Sprite)

After the limited 3! Extras = +$5 for additional characters/concepts

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsilverdrifter42:
SilverDrifter42 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
might have a steampunk character to commission from you when i get the money sooner or later
I love steampunk. :squee:
SilverDrifter42 Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
so do i been trying to get a comic made of a steampunk sotry im writing with another writer so a commission of one of the main characters
Sounds very exciting. I just added sequential art to my menu. If you had any shorts you would later want.
SilverDrifter42 Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
might have a few ideas but money comes first
jackcrowder Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
You just let me know. I'm not going anywhere.
Add a Comment: