Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 1

All sorts of commissions! Prices starting from $2!

:iconjosephseraph:
JosephSeraph Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Take a look at my gallery! I can do concept art, character art, portraits, pixel art, scenery, caricatures and pretty much anything you want (if there's something you want that hasn't an example at my gallery, contact me with the subject!)
All prices are relative to the request, minimum $2 and negotiable! (cannot go beyond that, though)
Also, unfortunately I have to refuse digital art requests, and the few I do accept will have a pretty big delay, due to lack of acess to a PC.
talk about delay, the time for comissions to get ready vary from 4 days to, very rarely, a month; Most of the time being a week.

on top of that, after every 5 commissions I will randomly pick one comissioner to give 50% discount through the whole year of 2013!
Also, the previously credited people (when I opened free comissions some time ago) STILL have their discounts. ;]

Sorry for the rushness of this, i have little free time on the internet...

Also, please, I know this sounds lame but it is a plea; I really need this. >:
I'm moving to live by myself... Things are really rough for me and I absolutely need this extra money so I can buy food and pay the rent...
Thanks for the comprehension. And expect very good work for me, I'm a very dedicated person! ♥

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjosephseraph:
JosephSeraph Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
A few key examples:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link] [link]

thanks for the attention :]
Add a Comment: