November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

[CUSTOM PRODUCTS] Bookmark & Button Sets

:iconthecreativejenn:
TheCreativeJenn Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, deviants! :)

My apologies if you are receiving this notice more than once if you watch me..it's not my intention to spam those already informed.

HOWEVER, for any viewers interested, I am opening commissions for handmade art - buttons and bookmarks in particular.

It will require a shipping address and a PayPal account, but if you are reluctant to pay for my services and share your residential information, I understand completely if you go toward another direction. If not, be at ease! I am a sincere person and you can trust me I'll do my very best to make one hell of a set for you. :)

Prices start at $5 - the more you buy, the cheaper the sets will be (cheapest is $1 each with up to 12 sets.)

For more info, please visit my blog:

Custom Bookmarks + Buttons [OPEN]

Want a set?

As the rest of the year slowly comes to an end, I have opened customs for bookmarks and buttons for those who'd either like to treat themselves with a holiday gift, or their loved ones with one. :) If you are interested in a set, or if you have any questions regarding the process, don't be shy to contact me!

Note Me with this Info:

Name: Contact Email/Paypal Email: # of Sets: Request(s): Reference Images: Date You'd Want Them By:

Other Facts

- I will start commissions on Monday, November 26th, and will end by Monday, December 10th. Please reserve a slot quickly if you're really intent on buying from me. - I can draw Fan Art, Original Characters/Animals, Real People, and in Anime style - however I have a tendency to experiment on my particular style. - I only accept PA

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!!! :heart::heart:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: