Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Quality commissions, Fast turn around - Sketches, Lineart, Full body and Character sheets

:icontechnicolour-firefly:
Technicolour-firefly Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey everyone,

I'm now offering commissions :) Digital art only - my prices are below. I have a fast turn around time as I work on them nearly every evening, so sketches should be done in an evening, as should lineart. Coloured images should be done in two days.

:bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred:
Commission Prices
:bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred: :bulletred:

Headshot:
Sketch: 5/$8
Lineart: 8/$12
Coloured: 10/$16

Full Body
Sketch: 7/$11
Lineart: 10/$16
Coloured: 14/$22

Character sheets
The basic character sheet consists of one side pose and text about the character (with a simple background) - 15/$24

If you want extras on your character sheet, please add the prices below to the base price:

Add a front pose: +5/$8
Add a small headshot: +3/$4
Add accessories: +1/$1.60

So, for example if you want a character sheet with a front pose and accessories, it would be 15+5+1 = 21

More examples are in both my account ~Technicolour-firefly and my old account ~obsessive-badger

Sketch:
Coloured:
Character sheet:

Payment through Paypal please after the sketch is approved (so for a sketch only commission, payment at the end). Prices are slightly flexible so if there is something particular you want or you're working from a budget, drop me a note and we'll chat!

Drawings will be best if they are animals/creatures whether real or mythical. Humans/mecha/buildings/anthro are all perfectly possible and will be of the same high quality. But please note that it might take me a couple of days longer to get it done as I'd rather spend extra time and get it to the same high standard.

Sam

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: