Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Holiday Commission Sale (one week only) Buy One Get One Free?! Free Chibis?! MADNESS!

:iconstkbayfield:
stkbayfield Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello DeviantArt! It's the holiday season and we love giving the gift of Art.

So we can get it all ready and finished before Christmas we at Purple Tree Studios are doing a one week promotional offer until December 2nd. Any art commissions you buy will be Buy one character, get one free.

Want a collage of your favorite series with all the characters? Normally it'd cost a fair penny to get them all in but with this offer you can fit in a good number of those OCs and fan favorites without breaking bank.

How many can we fit in a single image?!

That many! That's 19 characters. Craziness!

Of course for those who aren't going for crazy epic things it means for the price of a single commission you get a second character. Perfect for couples. We love drawing cute couples!

So come on down. We run anywhere from $5 to $50 and are ready to do just about anything... and I encourage you to test the limits of the term everything (actually terms and conditions do apply, but they are very very lax).

Oh and if you spend over $50 we'll throw in a free Chibi. Because THEY ARE SO KYUTE!

Click here for the commission sheet: [link]

and click here for the holiday sale details: [link]

Oh and we also sell home-made jewelry! :D Colors and styles customizable! Click on the holiday sale details for more information :D

Hope we can make some Christmas gifts for you soon!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstkbayfield:
stkbayfield Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hmm... need to work out alternate places to advertise.
:iconshadowednavi:
shadowednavi Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I dunno, I'd like to say you're doing a fine job advertising right now :D thank you so much! **hug**
Add a Comment: