Anyone up for commissions? PLEASE :)!

It's probably better to ask first before actually opening them. I need money for christmas presents :). These'll be via paypal (USD). Full body portraits like [link], [link], or [link] will probably be $5. For more of a fine-tuned painting of your OC or a character like [link], [link], or [link] would be $15. If you have a request for pokemon you'd like me to draw like [link] that would be $20. These'll be either just e-mailed to you or posted on here with a watermark with the actual file emailed to you. I need responses guys, so please leave comments. =)
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I would be looking to buy 3-4 of your five dollar drawings for my OC Eri'oni
I actually closed them a short while ago. I'm sincerely sorry I didn't post that here. However, I'll definitely be willing to open them again in around two weeks maybe? If you could wait, then note me again in case I forget. :) Thanks for your interest!
How much would you charge for a comic page?
I actually am not that good at comic pages yet, I don't want to deliver something I'm not too familiar with. Sorry, if you'd like something else, please refer to my journal [link]
Well, at the moment, I'm not looking to pay for anything except comic pages, so I'll just wish you luck with your commissions.
Thanks anyway!
Well, thank you for hearing me out, no matter that nothing came of it.
I'd certainly order 4 or so of the $5 variety of a mermaid & naiad OC of mine!!
Cool, please refer to this journal [link]
I may be interested in 3 or 4 of the full body portraits if you decide to open the commissions!
Nice hearing from you again, please refer to this journal [link]