Details

Closed to new replies
November 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12
:iconshesscamaywiver:
ShesscaMayWiver Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Student General Artist
Hey guys, I'm trying to raise myself some money so I can actually go to a comic or anime convention for the first time ever. I would really appreciate it if some of you could commission me. You're all beautiful <3 I hope all of you have an awesome day! Thank you for taking the time to read this ~

Please send commission request through the DA NOTES.

When you request a submission please include a detail description on your character's costume, personality, and any other important information needed for the commission. Reference pictures are preferred to be included as well, but not required.
Also I think you all would like to know I'm usually pretty good at adapting styles, so if you show me a reference image I will do my best to keep the commission in the same style range as the reference, or if you request it, I can make it into my own style, which you can see in my gallery for the most part.
P.S. Some submissions may be subject to change depending on the complexity of the character.

OC COMMISSIONS

Chibis

Sketch ( $4.00 or 320 pts )

Line art ( $4.50 or 360 pts )

Colored ( Cell Shade Only - $ 6.00 or 480 pts )

SKETCH

Headshot ( $5.50 or 440 pts )

Head and Bust ( $6.00 or 480 pts )

Full body ( $7.00 or 560 pts )

LINE ART

Headshot ( $6.00 or 480 pts )

Head and Bust ( $7.00 or 560 pts )

Full Body ( $8.50 or 680 pts )

COLOR (Cell Shade Only Warning: It takes me forever to color.)

Headshot ( $10.00 or 800 pts )

Head and Bust ( $15.00 or 1200 pts )
(No example)

Full body ( $20.00 or 1600 pts )

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwhiskeygal:
WhiskeyGal Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
I'm so in your boat Shessca. Its hard to gain a rep on here XP.

Either of you got any plans for turkey day???
I'm not going home for Thanksgiving, just hanging out with a few aunts and cousins. College keeps me several states away from home, haha.
wow. I must say Kudos I would never have the guts to be so far from home! Well I hope your turkey day is still a good one
yeah i'm sure it will be, thanks :P
np =3
:iconaristedes:
Aristedes Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012
so how are things going for you?
Commission wise? Not a single paid bite. .-.
Ouch >.< well its hard at first you need to gain a rep and some followers to be able to do well with commissions ^^;. I can't help with commissioning anything as I have my own problems tying me hands up OTL.
That's alright, thanks for the concern guys xD I might do some more fan art to get som more attention... But I dont watch a lot of TV so I'm not sure what to draw x.x
Well that is one way or you can do art trades *more so if they are well known* or free commissions. Well on the subject of fan art well here a list of what people seem to like on TV. "My little pony:friendship is magic", in my opinion it is too overly cute for my taste but for some reason it is a well like show even by grow men called bronies ^^;. "Adventure time" It is a strange silly story about a 14 year old boy and his magical dog Jake living in the land of Ooo where they go out and have Adventures by helping people often in silly ways. There is a dark side they don't talk about much but this "suppose" to happen after a nuclear holocaust, which somehow brought magic back. "regular show: anything but" you have to watch it to understand ^^;. There also American dad, family guy, Simpsons, Cleveland show, Dr. who, john Stewart, colbert report.... I think that is it but there also games and of course net fads like nya nya cat or slander man
Add a Comment: