Closed to new replies
November 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

Quality digital art comissions

:iconondinel:
Ondinel Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I am offering my services as a digital artist, for any of your illustration needs. Let it be from a custom art piece, designing characters, or illustrating
a book cover, I'll be happy to do it. I am a self taught digital artist, with 4 years of experience. Some work I've done in the past include, painting an illustration for a playing card game, Designing and painting a front to back cover for a high school yearbook, and creating artwork for an album cover. My prices are reasonable, and vary depending on the requirements. For examples of my work, please feel free to browse my gallery.

Basic pricing guide:

Single character painting: $35-$40
Character w/ Background: $40-$60
Scenery: $30-$35
Additional characters +$15 each

All payments require half up front, and the rest after completion.
Payments by Paypal only.

These are not official prices, It's just a guide to give you an idea of how much a single painting could cost. Please contact me by sending me a note if you are interested, and we can discuss further details.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwheresmyhippo:
WheresMyHippo Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
I have a cartoon character but I am having trouble changing his expressions, I have a few I would like to do, if you are interested at all shoot me an email and let me know the price. hitnrunball[AT]gmal[d.t]com
Ondinel Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Student Digital Artist
bump
:icontsundoku:
tsundoku Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student Writer
I'm quite tempted. Have you seen Princess Mononoke?
Ondinel Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Student Digital Artist
looooooove princess mononoke x)
Kay so I'm thinking... The forest and the kodama on a branch?
do you mean the forest spirit? or a literal forest as a background?
Forest as the background with a main tree at the right side, and a branch with the kodama on it! Like maybe 1-3. Is that at all possible?
Very! the price will be $55. first half up front, and the rest when I'm done. Payment through paypal. Send me a note with your e-mail, and I can send an invoice for you :)
tsundoku Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student Writer
Shit... I didn't realize it would be quite that much. Can I think about it for a bit?
Ondinel Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I'm willing to bring the price down a little if you can't afford it, maybe 40-45
Add a Comment: