Closed to new replies
November 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Please Commission Me

:icone-kathryn:
E-Kathryn Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Professional Writer
If you would like to commission me please E-mail me at E.K.HaloCommssions@gmail.com

include the details of the commission further payment details will be sent by email after the commission is confirmed.

Price information

for Designs and Interfaces such as logos, CD covers, and avatars -- $20 or 1600:points:

for shaded pencil drawings of portraits such as photo reference, and celebrities -- $15 or 1200:points:

for full color digital line art drawings, such as anime or cartoon -- $30 or 2400:points:

for painting style portraits of original characters for fan art of characters half body (shoulders, waist, knees up) -- $50 or 4000:points:

for painting style portraits of the listed above full body --$80 or 6400:points:

for canvas paintings such as poirtaits and scenery (provide picture); -- $20 or 1600:points: + sizes 11"x14" $3 or 19"x24" $15 for the canvas (this may not be paid for with points)

for extra characters or back grounds add one third of the original price, each action (character or background) is the extra price of 1/3 the original [ex $30(original) + $10(extra character or background)]

examples of my work:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: