Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 20

One of a kind custom blacklight reactive animal hoods. Whats your spirit animal?

:iconbitesandkissesx:
bitesandkissesX Nov 12, 2012   General Artist
Looking for holiday gifts?
Something one of a kind, and unique, like your loved ones?
Are you a skier or snowboarder looking to stand out in a crowd?
Perfect for that funky rave or party.

Refuse the manufactured china bull and commission me!

I make one of a kind custom hoods and am taking orders for the holidays now. I make them for children and adults.
Childrens hoods are cheaper, so if youd like one of those, please let me know.

Hood order information below

I charge 60 dollars for a fully custom adult hood. Kids hoods start at 40. Each hood is one-of-a-kind, so I will NEVER make the same hood twice! Hoods are normally made from a polyester blend fabric and/or fleece. (If I find a fabric that fits the project better I use that) I will make the hood in any color youd like and I can also find patterned fleece too. We can discuss pattern options that are available if that is something youre interested in.(There are usually floral or plaid fleece I can find, sometimes paw- prints and other things as well!) I charge an additional 5 dollars to add pockets to the bottom of the scarf part of the hood, but blacklight reactive accents are free of charge! If you are interested in a hood, fill out the form below in a note to me<3

Cutsom Creature Hood Form

Your name:
Why type of creature would you like?
What colors/patterns would you like(pick 2)?
Additional colors (an additional $5)?
Any colors you dont like?
Would you like pockets?
Would you like blacklight accents?
Matching Leg warmers ($15, if yes, please put length around leg below knee and height of leg from floor to knee)?
Any custom notes?
Shipping Address?
Email?

Thank you all!

Previous orders below

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

bitesandkissesX Nov 14, 2012   General Artist

Here is my most recent hood I just finished :D
MLP Princess Luna
bitesandkissesX Nov 13, 2012   General Artist
Still taking orders!
Still space for more commissions!
Also! I take 30 up front for adult hoods and 20 for kids, so it makes payments easier plus I can purchase materials
Still plenty of room for more orders <3
:iconkipachie:
Kipachie Nov 12, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Is it possible for you to get medium length faux fur and use that instead of the fleece so it is more like this: [link]

If so could you give me a quote on how much that would cost extra, not sure if there is a place in your area that sells fur so I thought I would check first.
As long as the fabric isnt too thick to go through my sewing machine I can do that. The stores in my area carry some too ^^

Is there a particular color fur you wanted? And would the hood be for a child or an adult? (If its for a kid Id need an age so I know how large to make it)
Actually I change my mind entirely! I was interested in one for myself then something dawned on me.
I would LOVE a Toothless [link] hood for my friend as a christmas gift o3o Adult (though a short adult), with the added pockets in the scarf part and no blacklight reactive effects.

How much would that cost? I have a bit of a budget.
I ask for 30 up front for materials, then you pay the rest once its been completed.

I charge 60 dollars for a fully custom hood. Each hood is one-of-a-kind, so I will NEVER make the same hood twice! Hoods are normally made from a polyester blend fabric and/or fleece. (If I find a fabric that fits the project better I use that) I will make the hood in any color youd like and I can also find patterned fleece too. We can discuss pattern options that are available if that is something youre interested in.(There are usually floral or plaid fleece I can find, sometimes paw- prints and other things as well!) I charge an additional 5 dollars to add pockets to the bottom of the scarf part of the hood, but blacklight reactive accents are free of charge! If you are interested in a hood, fill out the form below in a note to me <3

Cutsom Creature Hood Form

Your name:
Why type of creature would you like?
What colors/patterns would you like(pick 2)?
Additional colors (an additional $5)?
Any colors you dont like?
Would you like pockets?
Would you like blacklight accents?
Matching Leg warmers ($15, if yes, please put length around leg below knee and height of leg from floor to knee)?
Any custom notes?
Shipping Address?
Email?
Okay I was going to ask if I could pay in installments so that works out perfectly ^^
I will note you then!
Add a Comment: