I'm doing Cheap Full Body Character Commissions

So I will take character full body commissions at cheap price -- only full body. Plz note me with your budget if you're interested. I need more full body samples for my folio.

I can do Manga/anime ~~ Semi-realism ~~ Realism in traditional or digital media.

Some samples

Newest work
[link] [link] [link]

Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
#3 [link] wallpaper sketch - half paid,
#2 [link] semi-realism anime style OC wallpaper

Update: I'm doing $30 full body offer by this month c:
#1 Done in anime style
Oh my. These are still open? I would most definitely like to commission you!
Sure C: what style/medium are you looking for?:heart:
I do both trad and digital :heart: and if you want full body, I can give your discount offer as well c:
I am looking for a more anime style in digital and full body =3 I have done some rough sketches of the character I would like you to draw too. =3 I will send you a note with the links ^.^
I found you here!

I was hoping I would!

I have $100 what can I get? ^^
Depends on what medium/ quality you want..;w;

You can get three of $40 digital full body characters plus a bust shot or 4 bust shots.. Or more head shots,.etc.
And I'm doing discount offers for full body so if you're looking for full body, you can get more for same price c:
God you have such beautiful artwork! Do you take Paypal?
Yea I take Paypal C: And thankss :heart:!!!
Lovely! How long have you been drawing in your style? <3
Like for some years since I started drawing :iconmoesmileplz: --But I started art not quite long time ago xDDD;;

I'm sticking with the semi-realism style mostly you see on my gallery, but some people don't really like it 'cause that style is not so mainstream..
so I change my style to anime/realism/traditional/cartoon depending on how a client wants ..so it pretty much varies C;
I think it's great you're like a jack of all trades. You can do so much and be involved with so much. It's a great thing to have as an artist
Multiple talentsss <3
aww :iconrubcheeksplz: thanks :heart:

I used to draw in only one way, but I just made up more styles since people requests me to do so..;w; haha ;ㅁ; which is good c; ~
Those are so good! But I'm dirt poor...do you take points?
Naw...not for now. I will open to point commissions on winter break though ; u ; if I have more time for it xD! But thank you :iconrubcheeksplz:
Okay! I'll look for you on winter break then! :iconhugglesplz: I wish you luck on all this!
Very impressive work you have here.

I am working on a contest for my new group here and thought a paid-for commission would make a good prize. I read over your other comments here and you said that your prices normally range from about $20-$40. If that's true, is that a year-round price or is that limited-time sale, as I don't imagine my contest would wrap up until Late November or early December. You are only looking to do full-body shots, but would you be willing and able to make 2 or more characters if the winner requested it?

Lastly, my group is a Sonic the Hedgehog fanbase. If the winner requested a character from that series, would you be willing and able to oblige?
1. Thanks for your interest,
2. I'm doing full body art in cheap price for this month , you can find my commission information here [link] and it's around 20~40 usually xD ; yea
3. I can do pretty much anything such as animal/anthro/tattoo/logo/background/nonhuman etc. other than humans so it'd be fine with me : )
1) Thank you for having interesting work.
2) I looked over the prices and picture choices. If those are your regular year-round prices, then this should work out nicely.
3) Glad to hear it. I saw the list of things you do and don't draw in your Commission Journal. I like the "Don't" category.
4) I am still waiting to hear back from some other artists, but you're definitely in the running. Once I start the contest, I'll let you know if we went with you. Does that work for you?
It's fine with me. And please let me know when you need me c: thank you :heart: I'll look forward to hear from you in future つ>ㅁ <で!
Glad to hear it!

I announced the contest and I got some positive feedback. I'll let you know when you're up.
sounds great! thanks ~ :iconowocuteplz:
what would your prices be?