Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 16, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Character design, OCs, Illustration Commissions - from portrait to fullbody digital color

:iconpropane-antistar:
propane-antistar Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012   Digital Artist
Hello!
I guess I am in need of some money for art materials for college projects, so I would appreciate contacting me if interested in commissioning.
I work in a semi-realistic style, with flat colouring and textures overlayed on top for atmosphere. I love drawing original characters especially if you have intricate designs for their clothing (I'm in fashion design class!), and I can make simple standing-pose works or more on the illustration-type works, it all depends on what you want.
I am open to suggestions, and if you have a certain type of composition in mind, let me know, I love to collaborate with the commissioner :D

Paypal only. My prices are from 20$ portraits, to 45$ fullbody, digital color.
here's the full commission list with prices: [link]

And a few examples of my works, more can be found in my gallery:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondarksirensally:
darksirensally Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
Hi :) I'm looking for commissions for 1 or 2 characters... are you still available? if so I would love to discuss it. I'll have more time to give the details tonight or over weekend.

Thanks!!
propane-antistar Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012   Digital Artist
Yes! Commissions are still open :)
Just send me a note with more details and what style you'd like (portrait, fullbody).
:iconcourtessa-love:
courtessa-love Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
How about tutorials?
Well, would you be interested in a commission of a tutorial?
That's what I had in mind :)Also, depending on how much it is, I may have to wait to see if I can afford it...
I haven't done tutorial commissions before, but I'd be glad to try. As for the price, it depends on whether you'd like it to have a simpler subject (inks only, or colour theory), or if you'd like for it to be more like a walkthrough (I can even try doing a video). It wouldn't pass 60$, but for that price I will try being as detailed as possible in the tutorial :)
I'd really love to know your method of digital coloring (from sketch to lineart to shading and the likes), so walkthrough I guess? Haha you don't have to make a video though. I tend to learn better if the instructions are written :)
Are you familiar with photoshop elements 9?
Walkthrough sounds good, I'm more fond of those kind of things :D
Hmm...I'm afraid I have never worked in photoshop elements, but I think my method of work is not that complicated that it needs something photoshop specific, it mainly involves layer styles.
courtessa-love Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
I apologize for waiting this long to reply. I'm sorry (super freaking upset) to say that I can't afford to commission right now. Financial crap happened at home when Japan bought the company my father worked for. Aaaanyway. Sorry to bore you with personal bits. I'm even more sorry for setting up a commission and then completely having to call it off. I really hope to commission you sometime in the near future though!
propane-antistar Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012   Digital Artist
It's alright, I understand, no worries. I appreciate the fact that you told me something was wrong.
I hope everything works out for you and your family :hug: all the best wishes
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: