Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

50% OFF- PRO Concept artist | weekly discount - Fantasy / Character Design / Portraits / Anime etc..

:iconindiron:
Indiron Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hi everyone!
In order to celebrate the fact that Im opening paid commissions; Im giving everyone who wants to commission me a 50% DISCOUNT.

A bit about me (only about illustration and concept art):
So far I have worked on freelance jobs for gaming companies and illustrated some commercial book covers. Because I'm a graphic designer I have also illustrated tons of CD covers and designs with my own illustrations and concepts.

My prices range starts at 15$ up to 90$ per commission, depending on what you require. (so with the discount its ranging from 7.5$ up to 45$).

Some examples:

If you want manga at cheaper prices, you can commision my sister by pm'ing me.

I don't have lots of examples uploaded on my DA because I have yet to find a company which does not yell at me for uploading my work everywhere..
You can find the commission info and rules here:
Commisions infoI'm open for commissions on amy types of artwork included in the categories listed below. _____________________________________________________________________________________________ I work with a large variety of styles in my disposal such as; Realistic, Semi-realistic, Anime-based, Comic-based. Pro Illustrations: -Concept art (Character design, Matte/landscape painting, creature design) -Splash art for games, book/magazine covers and similar. -Animals -Portraits: (Pure conceptual or reference based) -Fantasy or sci-fi in general -- Based upon the mentioned categories prices are determined by choosing from a variety of paid services like: -Character design concept (humans, creatures or hybrids - humanoids) - quick concept for a presentation from a few viewpoints or a single one. -Character design Portraits (humans, creatures or hybrids) - high detailed portrait of chosen existing or original character origin.  [ -p

Send me a note or leave a message here if you need more info.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

Indiron Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
bump
Indiron Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Bump.
Add a Comment: