Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Fursuit AND Cosplay Commission Slots (I need to buy Medication + other things ASAP)

:icontani-da-inki:
Tani-Da-Inki Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Professional General Artist
I've opened these again because I need to raise money for my Testosterone Injections (Trans related) Rent, and a greyhound ticket to see my mom, and a few other things,just ask. and I'm quite ...bored to be honest I want to craft! I also need to raise money to get my dogs from my mom's place because I don't want to have to be told my dogs got put down cause something happened ( shitty neighborhood )

NOW OFFERING STATIC JAWS, MOVING JAWS, RESIN FOLLOW ME EYES AND STANDARD EYES AND TOONY EYES!

Prices with the '+' at the end MEANS, that the BASE Price is the number you see and the '+' simply means it CAN go up based on what is required for the suit. I try to incorporate the shipping cost in the base price.

I've included examples of some of the items.

Price list for Fursuits

Quad Suits =1000+ **enables wearer to appear as if walking on all fours** (OPEN)

Full Suits = 900+ add another 50 for digi legs on any option.(ALL OPEN)

Half suits = 700+ (head, paws, feet, legs, tail) ( OPEN ) [link] [link] (Left suit was done entirly by me, Right suit the legs, head,feet, paws, and tail were made by me partly furred the head, but didn't fur the legs the wearer did. they also made the jaw set )

Partials = 400+ (Head, paws, feet, tail) (OPEN)

hand paws = 20-60+ depending on complexity (OPEN)

foot paws = 30-125+ depending on complexity (OPEN)

Ears = 15-50+ depending on complexity (OPEN)

Tails = 25-150+ depending on complexity (OPEN)

JUST a Head = 100-300+ depending on complexity (OPEN)

Jaw sets also made by myself and :iconfungal-zombie: depending on what you would like, realistic, toony, creepy, anything. 10-50+

Foam Head or Balaclava forms = 70 dollars even ( 25 extra if with eyes included )

I take installments,I have pay pal, I take money orders and wire transfers though and mail orders.

Down payments do not get returned if you decide to terminate the project.

for heads I use the Balaclava method or the Ninja hood as its also known as. Also do Foam based heads and mesh

Downpayments for Quads are 600, for Full suits 400, for Halfs 300, for Partials 200, For Heads 50

MORE TO COME SOON I'M SURE!
I can make just about anything, JUST ASK, if theres something in specific you would like please feel free to ask me. I'll be more than willing to chat with you! ^^

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwild-fuzz-studios:
Wild-FuZz-Studios Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
BUMP
Tani-Da-Inki Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Professional General Artist
BUMPITY BUMP
BUMP
:iconking-candy:
King-Candy Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Still available to help you with toungues and teeth.

Also here have a free bump. O:
haha thanks bud and yes owo, i never leave my bros behind
Add a Comment: