Closed to new replies
November 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Commissions/ Special Offer!

:iconcrystal-moore:
Crystal-Moore Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey there! I'm doing commissions for PayPal and points! Check it out, I'm doing journal skins and a dress up game for PayPal! And I'm doing chibis, avatars, and stamps for points! Here's a brief list of pricings and commissions that I'm doing!

Chibis
---
Toony---100:points: EX:
Chunky---150:points: EX:
Standard---175:points: EX:
Sexy---200:points: EX:

---
Static---50:points: EX:
Animated---70:points: EX:

Group Avatar
Static---100:points: EX:
Animated---120:points: EX:

Stamp
Static---150:points: EX:
Animated---200:points: EX:

Peek-a-Boo Journal Skin
Only $10.00 USD!
EX:

<font size=3>♥FULL COMMISSION INFORMATION!♥</font>

Check out this journal for info on my special offer! I'm not doing regular dress up game commissions until all the slots for the special offer are filled!
Special Offer/ 2 More Spots Left!:iconscreamingmonkeyplz:Two more spots left!:iconscreamingmonkeyplz: Oh! Hey! I'm going to start doing Journal Skin and Dress up games for cash only! Times are hard, and no one's hiring where I live right now...I really could use some change...Points aren't gonna put food in the fridge...;n; Anyway...like I said earlier, I'll propose a deal! Since I  barely get any commissioners anyway....I would like to present with you this special offer! The first three people who would like to take this offer will get a sweet discount on their commission. However, whoever claims and pay for a certain discounted commission first, will be reserved, and the next two will have a choice of the last two. And if you're the third person to take my offer, you will receive the remaining commission spot. :bulletgreen:1. Dress-Up Game (Originally 1,200 :points:) Will be 600 :points: :bulletpink:2. Peek-A-Boo Journal Skin (Originally 800 :points:) Will be 400 :points: :

I hope to do business with you! Have a nice day!
~:heart: *Crystal-Moore

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstormraider212:
stormraider212 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
HI!!! r u up for a commission? based on photoshop usage of making an image to have a water like effect. do pm me or add me on skype:Kennethkong4 for more info.. very urgent >.< HAHA!
Crystal-Moore Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello there! I'm not really good at making texture effects and I'm still learning about some of the techniques in Photoshop, but I may be able to try something similar. What may you need? ;v;
:iconcatalogcat:
CatalogCat Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
Well price,Your animations=SO COOL.Well done.
Crystal-Moore Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Aww, thank you so much! :aww:
:iconcatalogcat:
CatalogCat Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
Welcome.=)
Add a Comment: