Closed to new replies
November 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Commissions/ Special Offer!

:iconcrystal-moore:
Crystal-Moore Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey there! I'm doing commissions for PayPal and points! Check it out, I'm doing journal skins and a dress up game for PayPal! And I'm doing chibis, avatars, and stamps for points! Here's a brief list of pricings and commissions that I'm doing!

Chibis
---
Toony---100:points: EX:
Chunky---150:points: EX:
Standard---175:points: EX:
Sexy---200:points: EX:

---
Static---50:points: EX:
Animated---70:points: EX:

Group Avatar
Static---100:points: EX:
Animated---120:points: EX:

Stamp
Static---150:points: EX:
Animated---200:points: EX:

Peek-a-Boo Journal Skin
Only $10.00 USD!
EX:

<font size=3>♥FULL COMMISSION INFORMATION!♥</font>

Check out this journal for info on my special offer! I'm not doing regular dress up game commissions until all the slots for the special offer are filled!
Special Offer/ 2 More Spots Left!:iconscreamingmonkeyplz:Two more spots left!:iconscreamingmonkeyplz: Oh! Hey! I'm going to start doing Journal Skin and Dress up games for cash only! Times are hard, and no one's hiring where I live right now...I really could use some change...Points aren't gonna put food in the fridge...;n; Anyway...like I said earlier, I'll propose a deal! Since I  barely get any commissioners anyway....I would like to present with you this special offer! The first three people who would like to take this offer will get a sweet discount on their commission. However, whoever claims and pay for a certain discounted commission first, will be reserved, and the next two will have a choice of the last two. And if you're the third person to take my offer, you will receive the remaining commission spot. :bulletgreen:1. Dress-Up Game (Originally 1,200 :points:) Will be 600 :points: :bulletpink:2. Peek-A-Boo Journal Skin (Originally 800 :points:) Will be 400 :points: :

I hope to do business with you! Have a nice day!
~:heart: *Crystal-Moore

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstormraider212:
HI!!! r u up for a commission? based on photoshop usage of making an image to have a water like effect. do pm me or add me on skype:Kennethkong4 for more info.. very urgent >.< HAHA!
Crystal-Moore Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello there! I'm not really good at making texture effects and I'm still learning about some of the techniques in Photoshop, but I may be able to try something similar. What may you need? ;v;
:iconcatalogcat:
Well price,Your animations=SO COOL.Well done.
Crystal-Moore Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Aww, thank you so much! :aww:
Add a Comment: