Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Concept Artist looking for work. fantasy, sci-fi bookcovers//landscapes//character design//etc.

:icondanillovesfood:
DanilLovesFood Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012   Digital Artist
I need to gather some money, I wish to get myself a plane ticket in within two months. If any of you need anything, I'd be happy to paint fantasy, sci-fi, post-apocalypse, steampunk and etc.

It would also be wonderful to have some artistic liberty with the commission.
I wish not to have "too much" supervision from the commissioner.

Just a general description of what is wanted. If anything is unclear, I'll ask.

The prices range from 15,- Euro till 150,- Euro.

It really depends on what you're asking. A sketch painting or a rendered-painting. A very small painting or a large one. The prices are fairly discussable.

Also I'd like to know what quality you expect from me before we start. (my gallery)

Some of my work.

Thank you for your time,
Danil

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconstormraider212:
stormraider212 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
HI!!! r u up for a commission? based on photoshop usage of making an image to have a water like effect. do pm me or add me on skype:Kennethkong4 for more info.. very urgent >.< HAHA!
:icondavidjnix:
davidjnix Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
I'm interested in commissioning original art for a book cover, and your spectacular work caught my eye. How do I contact you? E-mail lightsurge(at)gmail(dot)com
DanilLovesFood Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012   Digital Artist
Hi thank you! You can note me through DA or email me at danilllovesfood@live.nl
:iconchunlo:
ChunLo Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Try posting on conceptart.org, if you havent already, for more jobs. Hope that helps you get your ticket faster! :)
DanilLovesFood Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012   Digital Artist
I'll give that a try indeed, thanks for mentioning. Gorgeous work you have man! Was already watching you.
Add a Comment: